Golden is a Coward

Advertisement
He could've witnessed something he'll never experience...... A win against fsu

Last edited:
He might be respected if he showed up. Football players were there. Our qb, berrios, duke and TH3. Hoops and coach L come out to football games. Golden and Doritos used to go all the time the past 3 years. What happened?

Advertisement
man its going down at the spring game....... Can't Wait (bart Scott voice) #Worldstar

You gave me heat when I said I would be there chanting and now you're supporting that?

Bruh!

no Im wearing an anti-moper shirt....its gon be pandimonium in the stands amongst fans

Well good luck with that.

IT actually might not be. They planned it perfectly. They put it two hours away during Ultra Weekend. I doubt a lot fans are gonna waste their time driving there, and then sitting through it. You can also bank on very few students being there. None of this is a coincidence!

Advertisement
The way it's going that fat *** incompetent coward may not even show up for the spring game. He may just allow his incompetent OC to coach both teams and take a vacation with the family.

Won't stop me from chanting "Fire Golden" all game long though.

Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

Coming to a website to call another man a pu$$y, is suspect. []_[] know where his office is located, go tell him to his face!

There's AD trolls on here who will deliver the message. This is the smarter, more economical route. +rep to OP for having the smarts to execute an efficient game plan.

So, we flying a banner for the spring game or what?

What do you think would happen if someone posted here that they were going to go to coach goldens office and say that to him and then did it??

Advertisement
man its going down at the spring game....... Can't Wait (bart Scott voice) #Worldstar

You gave me heat when I said I would be there chanting and now you're supporting that?

Bruh!

no Im wearing an anti-moper shirt....its gon be pandimonium in the stands amongst fans

IT actually might not be. They planned it perfectly. They put it two hours away during Ultra Weekend. I doubt a lot fans are gonna waste their time driving there, and then sitting through it. You can also bank on very few students being there. None of this is a coincidence!

That is interesting. I was thinking they might give tickets to football game away to noles and gators so they can come and cheer Al -- they sure as **** want him to stay.

Has fat a... Donna been out in public lately, or is she hiding too? On the new president's first day we need to fly banner over the campus. Did we ever get anywhere with the billboard idea? It is pricey but probably most impact and certainly most embarrassing.

Has fat a... Donna been out in public lately, or is she hiding too? On the new president's first day we need to fly banner over the campus. Did we ever get anywhere with the billboard idea? It is pricey but probably most impact and certainly most embarrassing.

Anyone in here taking Donna's poly sci class? that'd be the move for direct communication

Advertisement

What do you think would happen if someone posted here that they were going to go to coach goldens office and say that to him and then did it??

Actually, no one has to say it to his face. Grolden knows what he is. I'd bet it's a pet name with his BFF.

Well, we know that won't happen! Just a bunch of clowns that talk big game behind a keyboard. All the coaches and "jag" players are out on Greentree. Go out there and tell them how you feel! Bunch of lame a** old men, lol!

Bruh!

So it will be just like a regular season game?

IMHO. Anything over $2K isn't going to gain traction. Fly banner over spring game and over donnas last day celebration (we all know she'll have a Cot**** parade for herself)

Advertisement
Back