Golden is a Coward

Did you ever consider that he didn't want to disrupt the arena and basketball team? That just maybe he did it out of respect for Coach L.

There are certain things that are typically expected of a head football coach, PR appearances being one of them. At this point, the man is so toxic that he cannot accomplish the non-football related aspects of his job, the OP's topic being one of them. We've long since proven that he cannot accomplish the on-field aspects of the program, so what is left for this guy? What is left for the AD to hide behind?

Frankly you've allowed your small sample size here to delude your thought process to think this is the real world.
I can't help but laugh at those that think because a few dozen people are angry on a fan site that they represent the majority of fans.
Sure, many, like me, are disappointed and hope for either a turn around or change, but the attitude here is way off base IMO.

are people really this ***ing delusional?

have you not watched any of the games?

he's a terrible coach, he's a terrible person, wtf is it gonna take for you to get on board with it? Do you want the program shut down?

blows my freakin mind

Advertisement
Did you ever consider that he didn't want to disrupt the arena and basketball team? That just maybe he did it out of respect for Coach L.

There are certain things that are typically expected of a head football coach, PR appearances being one of them. At this point, the man is so toxic that he cannot accomplish the non-football related aspects of his job, the OP's topic being one of them. We've long since proven that he cannot accomplish the on-field aspects of the program, so what is left for this guy? What is left for the AD to hide behind?

Frankly you've allowed your small sample size here to delude your thought process to think this is the real world.
I can't help but laugh at those that think because a few dozen people are angry on a fan site that they represent the majority of fans.
Sure, many, like me, are disappointed and hope for either a turn around or change, but the attitude here is way off base IMO.

are people really this ***ing delusional?

have you not watched any of the games?

he's a terrible coach, he's a terrible person, wtf is it gonna take for you to get on board with it? Do you want the program shut down?

blows my freakin mind

Because I'm not emotional about it. I clearly stated that I hope for a turn around or a change, that doesn't mean that I need to go off the rails and over analyze every move he makes into some grand conspiracy.

Can you provide some kind of tangible evidence to support your opinion? It seems to me that golden not showing up at other UM functions out of concern that he might detract from that event seems like a smidgin of proof to the contrary, no?

I'm not referring to him showing up or not, I'm referring to the fact that to me, it's comical to think that he's sitting around thinking "I better not go to the basketball game because I might get boo'd". The vast majority of Miami fans I interact sure wouldn't go to the extent of boo'ing him at an event, and I doubt many would. Just my .02.

Can you provide some kind of tangible evidence to support your opinion? It seems to me that golden not showing up at other UM functions out of concern that he might detract from that event seems like a smidgin of proof to the contrary, no?

Please don't use logic with the simpletons.

I'm not referring to him showing up or not, I'm referring to the fact that to me, it's comical to think that he's sitting around thinking "I better not go to the basketball game because I might get boo'd". The vast majority of Miami fans I interact sure wouldn't go to the extent of boo'ing him at an event, and I doubt many would. Just my .02.

You obviously didn't attend any football games last year.

Advertisement
I don't know the real reason why golden did t show up to this game or whatever but it fits perfectly with his cornball, fake, more concerned about what magazines and newspapers have to people say, stat ***** excuse making reputation.

Advertisement
Back