Golden has closed well in last 2 years. Who does he snag???

Advertisement
Give me NSD good news. Not today. We really think if we pull a big fish our comp will back off now?

No one. Every one is going to decommit and not even Plan B or C kids are going to come here. Will be the first signing class of ZERO.

Advertisement
Whoever we close with I guarantee they will not be from South FLorida..Theyll be from out of state...

Advertisement
valentine and a shocker, McKenzie

If Al can convince Valentine to come here it would go down in signing day history as one of the great flips of all time. He never showed any interest in UM.

If we keep all of our DL and OL commits, hang on to Hester and Kaaya and bring back Valentine, I would be happy considering the dumpster fire that was started last week by the fat man....

lol, Elder certainly didn't look like a 4 star and Griffin isn't here.

Watch his high school film, he's as electric as Duke and Coley with the ball in his hands. Still ****es me off they put him on defense.

He weighed 150 lbs comin in....

Negative, 170 lbs as a high school senior...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/footb...lder-125541;_ylt=AjgJ523Z7msRE.4noOkwJHFIspB4

that's inflated. one of my employees was an athletic trainer at ensworth and said that he was closer to 160 soaking wet when he left for miami.

One of my employees was the Head Athletics Trainer at Ensworth, and he said he was closer to 170.

valentine and a shocker, McKenzie

If Al can convince Valentine to come here it would go down in signing day history as one of the great flips of all time. He never showed any interest in UM.

If we keep all of our DL and OL commits, hang on to Hester and Kaaya and bring back Valentine, I would be happy considering the dumpster fire that was started last week by the fat man....

I'm not going to lower my standards and be satisfied with the fat man cleaning up part of the mess that he caused. He's already done enough damage that he's going to have to make up for it by adding guys better than the guys he lost.

Advertisement
Watch his high school film, he's as electric as Duke and Coley with the ball in his hands. Still ****es me off they put him on defense.

He weighed 150 lbs comin in....

Negative, 170 lbs as a high school senior...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/footb...lder-125541;_ylt=AjgJ523Z7msRE.4noOkwJHFIspB4

that's inflated. one of my employees was an athletic trainer at ensworth and said that he was closer to 160 soaking wet when he left for miami.

One of my employees was the Head Athletics Trainer at Ensworth, and he said he was closer to 170.

Tell me how much that FSU kid Whitfield weighs

Hopefully the fan base.

hahaha.

He also got griffen and elder who were 4 stars

lol, Elder certainly didn't look like a 4 star and Griffin isn't here.

Lol at elder being on dukes level, if he was the whole country would of ben on him. Theres a reason he was the 4th option. last years close was a disaster and cutt a leg off the program. This year cripples it we cant compete with the big boys whether u guys dont want to admit it or not this program is an ok program its never going to be elite those days r over acept it. fkin annoying *** hidden gems crew.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think his rod is backlashed.

273.jpg

If Alabama doesn't him, get Jacob Coker from FSU (who can transfer, w/o sitting out. graduate) next year as a 5th Year Senior as we redshirt Kayaa; If he doesn't flip, which he prob will.

Advertisement
Back