Golden has closed well in last 2 years. Who does he snag???

Hmm..Thomas, Collins, Kirkland, Moore, Bostwick & Bryant. Seems we closed not so well last cycle delusional OP.

Al probably wraps up crootin' season by losing 1-2 more current commits. My guess is D.Jackson, and afterwards the Golden **** Pail carriers will swoop in to rationalize how it was his "handler's fault"/grade issues/he got paid/Nole fans disguised as Canes being mean on twitter.

Advertisement
Hopefully the fan base.

hahaha.

He also got griffen and elder who were 4 stars

lol, Elder certainly didn't look like a 4 star and Griffin isn't here.

Watch his high school film, he's as electric as Duke and Coley with the ball in his hands. Still ****es me off they put him on defense.

He weighed 150 lbs comin in....

Kid played a lot as a true freshman...say what you will about closing, Corn Elder was a nice pick up.

Advertisement
Hopefully the fan base.

hahaha.

Watch his high school film, he's as electric as Duke and Coley with the ball in his hands. Still ****es me off they put him on defense.

Negative, 170 lbs as a high school senior...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/football/recruiting/player-Cornelius-Elder-125541;_ylt=AjgJ523Z7msRE.4noOkwJHFIspB4

Last edited:
Advertisement
hahaha.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/footb...lder-125541;_ylt=AjgJ523Z7msRE.4noOkwJHFIspB4

that's inflated. one of my employees was an athletic trainer at ensworth and said that he was closer to 160 soaking wet when he left for miami.

Regardless, kid is a playmaker and when he adds bulk, he belongs on offense. Of course we have no corners committed so...

http://rivals.yahoo.com/miami/footb...lder-125541;_ylt=AjgJ523Z7msRE.4noOkwJHFIspB4

that's inflated. one of my employees was an athletic trainer at ensworth and said that he was closer to 160 soaking wet when he left for miami.

sounds too coincidental to believe

In the last couple of years, Golden has been able to lure in and snag some top level talent in the closign days of recruiting.

we are talking Tracy Howard, Tyriq McCord, Stacey Coley, etc. All of these guys were committed and expected to sign elsewhere and were signing day surprises.

This last week has been ugly with the PSU job up for grabs, Valentine unsure of where he wants to play, Bethel and Powell flipping and verbally committing to other teams.

That being said, I still thiks Golden pulls off the last minute switcheroo with some kids. I don't know who though. I'd love to see Valentine back on board.....and maybe a really smart "student of the game" type linebacker. We all know we need a defensive leader, a "QB of the D" if you will.

None of these guys were committed...i believe in golden as a recruiter, but don't alter facts to fit your narrative.

Advertisement

sounds too coincidental to believe

believe what you want. if you want to dig through my post history, you'll find that i do work in tennessee and have referenced him a few times when we discussed elder and no one on this board knew a **** thing about him.

The stud DT we have been waiting for since, wilfork? The stud DT golden was supposed to land, last year? Would be nice...

Advertisement
In the last couple of years, Golden has been able to lure in and snag some top level talent in the closign days of recruiting.

we are talking Tracy Howard, Tyriq McCord, Stacey Coley, etc. All of these guys were committed and expected to sign elsewhere and were signing day surprises.

This last week has been ugly with the PSU job up for grabs, Valentine unsure of where he wants to play, Bethel and Powell flipping and verbally committing to other teams.

That being said, I still thiks Golden pulls off the last minute switcheroo with some kids. I don't know who though. I'd love to see Valentine back on board.....and maybe a really smart "student of the game" type linebacker. We all know we need a defensive leader, a "QB of the D" if you will.

None of these guys were committed...i believe in golden as a recruiter, but don't alter facts to fit your narrative.

my bad.... I meant they weren't verbally committed here... they weren't even "leans" here.... and they all were great gets at the end.

We will close with nobody. Al Golden has proven he doesn't care about this program by keep Coach D and plotting to leave to Penn State. Keep who you have, wait him out, and next year hire a coach who knows how to win big games. Guck Folden!

He needs to recommit Valentine. That is all

That's the only player I'm concerned about right now. If Al can get him back, I'll forgive him for canoodling with Penn State.

Yup. Worried about L$U though. Saw they have two DT's leaving early.of course, the counter to that from a UM point of view is that he 'd be in the immediate mix for pt with us anyway.

Advertisement
Back