Golden has closed well in last 2 years. Who does he snag???

QuadCam

Recruit
In the last couple of years, Golden has been able to lure in and snag some top level talent in the closign days of recruiting.

we are talking Tracy Howard, Tyriq McCord, Stacey Coley, etc. All of these guys were committed and expected to sign elsewhere and were signing day surprises.

This last week has been ugly with the PSU job up for grabs, Valentine unsure of where he wants to play, Bethel and Powell flipping and verbally committing to other teams.

That being said, I still thiks Golden pulls off the last minute switcheroo with some kids. I don't know who though. I'd love to see Valentine back on board.....and maybe a really smart "student of the game" type linebacker. We all know we need a defensive leader, a "QB of the D" if you will.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sadly I feel like there will be no surprises this year .... Only guy really considering us on signing day is JC Jackson who appears to be FSU bound

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A week ago golden said he expected 25 in this class at that time he had 29 commitments and was in play for a few more .Has it dawned on some of these negative posters that he has a plan.Bethel was trouble 17 years old and criticizing the way far more talented defenders than he were playing.Powell was a luxury to small to carry the load The only real loss and it is far from over is Valentine who now has backed off two firm pledges

Don't count out Cook yet, believe he flips at the last minute and brings Lane with him.

Cook is enrolled at FSU. It's over.

honestly, i bought into the hype on cook but i would rather have had the chance for a scarborough or sony. cook's interview at under armour was horrible, he literally knew nothing about FSU, played out UF, and never mentioned his team, winning, championships. everything was "i deserve" "i want to be in nfl" he is 3 and gone whether he redshirts or not. its clear he wants to get to nfl and could care less about anyone else.

Advertisement
Back