Golden Gonna Close Like a Beast

Canecanecane

Freshman
Momentum is shifting at the right time. Need to hold who we got and let the Miami weather, playing time, and Kayaa brings these boys in. I don't care who our coach is, bring in the most talent we can! That's step one in getting back. Let's go canes!!

Advertisement
Here's hoping!!

But I am a bit disheartened that we did not get a single commitment from last weekend's visitor list. Way too many kids to not come away with any commits.

Although on balance I should say, if last weekend helped us hold onto the kids we have committed, then the weekend was a success. We'll know soon enough.

Hopefully he closes on some of these, but let's be real this recruiting class was suppose to be awesome. SBB, Ridley, and Irvin were once considered cane locks, not to mention the ridiculous amount of people we let get away. But hopefully we at least salvage the class so that the next coach has some pieces to work with

Advertisement
Here's hoping!!

But I am a bit disheartened that we did not get a single commitment from last weekend's visitor list. Way too many kids to not come away with any commits.

Although on balance I should say, if last weekend helped us hold onto the kids we have committed, then the weekend was a success. We'll know soon enough.

Marcus Lewis, Norton, Calloway, berry all are trending to be canes especially and most certainly Marcus Lewis...

Here's hoping!!

About kids not committing this weekend. It could be that they are two weeks away from signing day. They may just want there moment.

This guy could get #1 recruiting class in the country and he would still lose 4 to 6 games a year. Let's hope this years class is good for a competent coach in waiting.

Here's hoping!!

About kids not committing this weekend. It could be that they are two weeks away from signing day. They may just want there moment.

Well I do know that a handful of them still have other visits planned. As well, my guess is that a lot of kids came down last weekend just to find out what all the brouhaha going on in south Florida was all about. It appears that some of the existing players did yeoman's work in convincing some recruits that everything is going to be fine in Coral Gables. At this point, anything that works is all good by me. Lets get these kids to sign that LoI, THEN we can go about fixing the broken coaching staff.

Advertisement
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me 4 times.......well that just makes me look stupid.

i'm not very convinced.

I think we might get Frederick Johnson and Barry. that's about it imo.

Advertisement
The best line Golden could use is to tell recruits he sure as **** won't be here after 2015, but the recruits can be guaranteed the next coach won't be nearly the candyass Golden and crew have been.

Hopefully he closes on some of these, but let's be real this recruiting class was suppose to be awesome. SBB, Ridley, and Irvin were once considered cane locks, not to mention the ridiculous amount of people we let get away. But hopefully we at least salvage the class so that the next coach has some pieces to work with

It is tough to swallow. This is a year where SFL is simply loaded, the kind of year many of us thought could put us back on the map, and we aren't pulling many of the studs we realistically should be in on. OOS guys like Cager may end up being beasts, but the guys getting away.....wow. Just wow.

Advertisement
Here's hoping!!

Marcus Lewis, Norton, Calloway, berry all are trending to be canes especially and most certainly Marcus Lewis...

lol yeah ok pretty sure this sounds like last year and the year when be busted on Collins and MT

Here's hoping!!

lol yeah ok pretty sure this sounds like last year and the year when be busted on Collins and MT

We getting Marcus Lewis period. Who the **** you think he is talking about if it ain't him? Stop being a mope man...
@LawrenceCager3: Canes Fam, we going to get another addition this week, mark my words!!!!! 😏👏

Gonna refrain from getting excited about this class until everyone enrolls in classes, but I should wait until after the first year on campus. Als recruiting classes seem to not make it in, or get kicked off the team for some reason

These three making SEC $$$$

Advertisement
Back