Golden going to be here next year

Advertisement
Well then Blake James will soon be out of a job too. If you're James, don't you go all in on a candidate and hope to stay as AD with the new President?

Convince the University to hire Butch. Get feelers out to Rich Rod. Swing for the fences and hope Kiffin is better than his previous stops. Sitting with Golden is digging your own grave as an AD.

I am going to beat the **** out of anyone I see dressed like this again
6a00e008c6725888340153928645df970b-pi

Lmao this guy nemo is trying so hard.

He is an excellent poster on another canes / general cfb board I frequent which is dramatically less confrontational. He is just coming from a perspective of despondent absolutes (where things aren't going to happen), and from that perspective a let's move forward as optimistically as possible with the admin/golden sucking as a sunk cost is absolutely right. The problem I think nemo is missing is that when it comes to it only 2 of the reasons Al is staying are in play - 1) MONEY 2) Refusal to admit the mishandling of said money. This is then running into a fan base of (brow beaten die hards) who have personally invested a proportionally FAR FAR GREATER amount of resources into this team over decades only to see that investment thrown back in their face as worthless paper. In this circumstance the only real absolute is that fan base will not, can not, and should not accept that notion; so trying to turn a dumpster fire into a garden full of roses and daisies isn't going to happen.

This won't stop until Golden goes; people aren't going to give up hope as they watch something they love die.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back