Golden by ruthlessness

406.jpg

Advertisement
Just let Williams run the offense. That's all I want. Everyone hangs 80 on these clowns. That's what they bargained for. They're like the town ***** that everyone uses like a toilet. No one feels sorry for her, and no one should feel sorry for SSU. They're getting paid to come in and do the job.

If this was wrestling, SSU would be wearing a satin jacket, short black trunks and neoprene elbow pads and go by the name "Steve Lombardi" or "Barry O."

Advertisement
Just dont understand why we would schedule Savannah State and FAU in the same year AT HOME no less. Smh. There had to have been some low level FBS school we could have played instead.

I think we were originally scheduled to play Memphis, but that fell through.

Not sure where this rumor originally started but we were scheduled to play Memphis in a home and home series in 2014 and 2015. We cancelled that in late October of last year. Is that what everyone is referring to?

http://www.sbnation.com/col...

duppy99701 said:
Just dont understand why we would schedule Savannah State and FAU in the same year AT HOME no less. Smh. There had to have been some low level FBS school we could have played instead.

I think we were originally scheduled to play Memphis, but that fell through.

At least we didn't pull a FSU and use SSU in replacement of West Virginia last year. Memphis to SSU isn't that big of a step down.

Advertisement
Just let Williams run the offense. That's all I want. Everyone hangs 80 on these clowns. That's what they bargained for. They're like the town ***** that everyone uses like a toilet. No one feels sorry for her, and no one should feel sorry for SSU. They're getting paid to come in and do the job.

C.L.A.S.S.I.C!!!!!!!! :ibisroflmao: REP!!!

Running up the score on this team would be like beating up the Downs-Syndrome kid in HS ...then walking around telling everyone how tough you are. It's basically a practice scrimmage. The emphasis no doubt will be on TIMING and EXECUTION.

We're not GT which ran up 70 points on a hapless little team (ELON) ...then their fans were bragging about it. The only team that I would be in favor of piling up is L$U and Les Miles. His idiocy at the Peach Bowl ...is not ...and will not... be forgotten.

IMO, Morris and the 1st team O need to play at least a half, they desperately need to develop some rhythm as we head into the meat of our schedule

If this was wrestling, SSU would be wearing a satin jacket, short black trunks and neoprene elbow pads and go by the name "Steve Lombardi" or "Barry O."

No nickname equals a guaranteed loss.

In the blue corner, we have Ted Smith.

Advertisement
IMO, Morris and the 1st team O need to play at least a half, they desperately need to develop some rhythm as we head into the meat of our schedule

IMO...punter should not have to put his helmet on the entire night. His uniform should be clean and require no washing. He should not even have to take a bath after the game

Advertisement

C.L.A.S.S.I.C!!!!!!!! :ibisroflmao: REP!!!

Hey R. Kelly, if you're using the town ***** like a toilet, you're doing it wrong.

Advertisement
Back