Golden by ruthlessness

Problem2

All-American
Premium
#UM coach Al Golden OK with working with Savannah State coaches down the road, but "I don't want to be mentoring anybody Saturday night."
12:40pm - 18 Sep 13

WE COVERING

Advertisement
Just let Williams run the offense. That's all I want. Everyone hangs 80 on these clowns. That's what they bargained for. They're like the town ***** that everyone uses like a toilet. No one feels sorry for her, and no one should feel sorry for SSU. They're getting paid to come in and do the job.

That was a random question for someone to ask. Does anyone know if this happens often between big programs and smaller schools, that the head coach actually mentors them? I can't imagine with all the pressure of a HC these days, that it happens at all during the season.

Just let Williams run the offense. That's all I want. Everyone hangs 80 on these clowns. That's what they bargained for. They're like the town ***** that everyone uses like a toilet. No one feels sorry for her, and no one should feel sorry for SSU. They're getting paid to come in and do the job.

Gary Ferman's old job.

Gary Ferman's old job.

Old job?

Advertisement

Gary Ferman's old job.

Gary Oldman's Fur Job...

Gary Ferman's old job.

Old job?

I thought he was demoted to a fluffer position at NAMBLA.

Just dont understand why we would schedule Savannah State and FAU in the same year AT HOME no less. Smh. There had to have been some low level FBS school we could have played instead.

Advertisement
If I'm not mistaken Golden coached or played with some of the SS coaches, that's probably why the question was posed.

Alabama only plays three more road games all season, but you want us to schedule more away games? That makes no sense. Try to schedule as many home games as possible for the fans and the team. This is one more opportunity for the kids on our team and their families to get to see them play.

Just dont understand why we would schedule Savannah State and FAU in the same year AT HOME no less. Smh. There had to have been some low level FBS school we could have played instead.

Who gives a **** about playing two crap teams, isn't this what the game has come to by the way?

Schedule a few OOC power puffs (FAU and Savannah State), a hard opponent (UF) and some random BCS team (USF). Sounds like the recipe for college football (look at Louisville and laugh).

We still need to win our division first and Savannah State will not prevent us from doing that, in fact it has no effect on that.

This game is a glorified practice that is all.

FYI...FAU is a low level FBS team.

I think we were originally scheduled to play Memphis, but that fell through.

Advertisement
Alabama only plays three more road games all season, but you want us to schedule more away games? That makes no sense. Try to schedule as many home games as possible for the fans and the team. This is one more opportunity for the kids on our team and their families to get to see them play.

I agree completely. The game has changed to this format, like it or not.

This game was supposed to be Memphis but they bailed. I want a couple of tuneups to go along with the big OOC games we play, but it would be nice if there was some sort of draw. BCC is a good one because of their following and band. Lets get a MAC team down here, maybe Hawaii, some cool **** like that.

Or not. Teams that schedule like we've done this season (and SEC teams do every year) should be hammered in the strength of schedule dept.

Advertisement

Or not. Teams that schedule like we've done this season (and SEC teams do every year) should be hammered in the strength of schedule dept.

[For the BCS teams only]

There not because most teams, who care about the NC Game, are concerned with two things:

1. Being Undefeated, and

2. Winning their conference title

#1 Is aided by scheduling cupcakes and home games. #2 is aided by staying healthy and getting practice by scheduling cupcakes.

Who gives a **** about playing two crap teams, isn't this what the game has come to by the way?

Schedule a few OOC power puffs (FAU and Savannah State), a hard opponent (UF) and some random BCS team (USF). Sounds like the recipe for college football (look at Louisville and laugh).

We still need to win our division first and Savannah State will not prevent us from doing that, in fact it has no effect on that.

This game is a glorified practice that is all.

FYI...FAU is a low level FBS team.

this game should be much easier than practice

Advertisement
Back