Golden bails on Hurricane Hotline tonight

Advertisement
There is an illness in his family. I saw someone suggest that a parent is very sick and they are dealing, but I couldn't say.

Post where you heard it from or stfu.

If someone in family is actually sick, my Prayers go out to them. But I have to admit I have my doubts. This looks more like Al's read and react defense. Read: Lynch mob with burning touches and pitchforks forming; React: Run and hide.

From the sicker side of me, I have to ask, did the family member watch the game Saturday night; cause I sure was sicker than crap after seeing that and I'm not related to the dude responsible for it.

Matt Porter @mattyports · 17m

Per UM, Al Golden won't be on Hurricane Hotline tonight. Blake James will, at 7, followed by Art Kehoe, Jon Feliciano and Anthony Chickillo.

Either a family matter or the school is protecting him like the Secret Service

A couple of changes, but basically the same set up as after Louisville. Ok, lets take what bomb said as being the reason. Is it one of his parents or his wife's? If it is one of his folks, I **** well expect him to be on the next plane to Newark or Philly out of MIA or private out of Opa Locka to Colts Neck. I would expect he would desiginate another coach (if not to the media) as acting HC and take care of my #1 priority. If it is her's, than she (with their children), should leave to wherever they are, but he continue on with his schedule, make the necessary contingency plans (acting HC, flight arrangements made) and wait for word. Right now, he appears to be avoiding the large media events and cherry picking his exposure, i.e. being a coward as whatthehell described.

Does Golden's contract have a media "face of the program" clause in it? After the PSU fiasco, this latest dodge could possibly be a breach of contract issue.

I can dream, can't I?

I like the concept of him leaving to take care of sick family member and designating another coach as acting HC. Couple questions, since Mark is so close, shouldn't he go with Al to be near by in troubling times? Also, think he take Coley with him in case he needs Spanish translator? Oh, one more and the most important, does the acting HC HAVE to be someone on the staff? I think Chud could fill in a couple years, I mean weeks.

Which of you would walk away from over 2 million a year until 2019?

We have The Ghost and President Shalala to thank for that. Hopefully, someone involved in the process was smart enough to have some kind of clause that would let the parties terminate the contract early.

Advertisement
There is an illness in his family. I saw someone suggest that a parent is very sick and they are dealing, but I couldn't say.

Keep hating on this, an any other positive program that might help this country because of your anti-Obama obsession.

Idon't know if its that you hate ANY Democrat, ANY black guy,yourselves, or just NEED to hate hate hate.... I have no idea. It'sreally inexplicable.

This f'ing this is a massive success toeveryone, except the 10% of the hateful lunatics on the far right whocan't see straight. Which of course means 90% of this board and thesole moderator who's sole purpose seems to be to fan the hatred andpreserve this embarrassment to the site, the U, the community.

Which of you would walk away from over 2 million a year until 2019?

We have The Ghost and President Shalala to thank for that. Hopefully, someone involved in the process was smart enough to have some kind of clause that would let the parties terminate the contract early.

fire no d he will leave, make its a nasty fire he will come to protect him and leave

Advertisement
Back