Golden bails on Hurricane Hotline tonight

Advertisement
******* Puzzy out of his depth. Making excuses. Quit and stop waiting for the inevitable. Bich

Talking to James won't be so bad, as people can let him know what a complete buffoon we have as a coach and that his coordinators are only worse.

There is an illness in his family. I saw someone suggest that a parent is very sick and they are dealing, but I couldn't say.

If that is indeed the case then he has my sympathy and heartfelt best wishes for he and his family. But that still doesn't excuse him sucking as a head coach!

Advertisement
I can just picture that fat pu$$y cowering in the fetal position under his desk sucking his thumb. He's a mess.

The majority of people posting on this board lately are embarrassing.

Whats embarassing is get run on over and over. Getting blown out over and over. Cant stop anyone, cant beat anyone. Getting worse and worse. Thats the embarrassment.

Advertisement
How does a University that is so image conscious not find this embarrassing? The head coach of their football program keeps cowering in fear. At this point I believe everyone wants a change including Golden himself. Put everyone out of their misery and fire him and lets all move on.

Advertisement
There is an illness in his family. I saw someone suggest that a parent is very sick and they are dealing, but I couldn't say.

I'd be sick if I was Golden's parent too. By the way, nice to see you slink back onto the board. Any thoughts on another dud of a performance or are you still waiting until the end of the season? Any comments about the screen shots showing UM with 10 men on the field?

I might believe this if you didn't have negative reputation. Obviously, you have no credibility.

Advertisement
hey Blake!

don't ask the fans to show up to games when you allow the head coach to not show up to his events specially after he rather burn the program down then admit that his D scheme is horrible and has not worked once!

Seems like his chance to save face, if true. 'Steps down' for family related issues. Isnt fired, and can use his best talent, spinning, a couple years down the line to land another HC gig from some poor, poor uneducated soul of an AD.

i actually can see this coming to fruition. Someone mentioned it, after the game he looked unlike he never has before. Completely flustered. He is finally crumbling.

Next time he wins a game he will be happy to be on. Not certain it'll be this year but give it time it's a process

Having the head man taking calls is great! We need to press him on his authority/duty to fire the DC even if he is the HC's bestie.....

Advertisement
Back