Golden and Cristobal visited Alin Edouard today

Advertisement
This is my #1 qb target next class. I'm not surprised that he's already on our radar.

Better than Quinton Flowers?

Yes, better than Flowers imo. I know others feel differently, but Edouard is my guy. I still think we should bring in Flowers, but as an athlete...not a QB.

Well if thats the case he isnt coming here. Said he wants to play QB

So we bring him in as a QB. Let him battle with Eduoard. He plays where he plays. Survival of the fittest.

Kaepernick-like with a funky release. Gotta work on that.

Edouard? Huh? That release is not really funky. It's clean.

Yep, his release is what caught my eye from his sophomore video.

Cant give the full endorsement until I see him live, but I'd take him and Winky. If somebody gets left out, I'd rather it be Harris.

This is my #1 qb target next class. I'm not surprised that he's already on our radar.

Better than Quinton Flowers?

Yes, better than Flowers imo. I know others feel differently, but Edouard is my guy. I still think we should bring in Flowers, but as an athlete...not a QB.

Well if thats the case he isnt coming here. Said he wants to play QB

We are currently recruiting him as a QB. He will switch positions once he sees what he's up against in Olsen.

Advertisement
Don't wanna turn this into another Winky vs. Edouard thread as we already did, but I prefer to work with Edouard's tools than Winky's. Winky is a gamer and some people are hoping he turns into Russell Wilson. I think that release is troublesome.

This is how I feel

Kid has skills and a great stride.

Mario and Al visiting a recruit together. Strong

That tape was nice. Gonna be interesting to see the QB recruiting sitcheeashun next fall. Soooo much talent in the tri county area, and when Al, Cristo, or Coley walk in your door it's business time.

Advertisement
I want a 20 second video from a spy cam view up in the corner in the living room somewhere of Golden and Cristobal recruiting some kid at the same time.

Would be one of those videos you could fap forever to.

Advertisement
at 10:10 he throws a legit 58 yard pass in the face of pressure right on the money, ball literally dropped from out of the sky

Advertisement
The release does look a bit odd but the arm is strong, he has nice touch and appears to be accurate. And dude is ridiculous once he gets past the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back