Golden after practice

I completely agree with his assessment, 3 short fields immediately after two 3 and outs and looking like heading into a 2 score lead early with miserable weather. too much for a thin defense with average talent to handle. we are not good enough on D to withstand turnovers

so you are accepting 549 yards to the 101st ranked offense? GTFOH

while he is right, if we go up 14-0, we probably stomp them, but that would have hid our terrible defense once again.
Point is we didnt go up 14-0 and the defense went all D'onofrio

time to get some pass rushers in on 2nd and long,
time to bench #30
time to see less #59, and #31

and #52 needs to learn to cover someone or move inside and be a 2 down player

truth

MONEY POST!!!

Advertisement
Too comfortable? The guy has gone through a ****-storm with the NCAA for almost 3 years. He stuck with this program when he could of easily bolted. Has a top 5 recruiting class, a 7-2 record, and has done more for the perception and image of the program - both locally and nationally - then both Coker and Shannon ever did combined.

Too comfortable? Maybe you should GTFOH.

Yes too comfortable. When has Al ever been ****ed off?

I don't want Al fired because of the majority of your text above. I want change and pressure on the coordinators. On the flip side, because of your text above and deservingly so Al can do no wrong in Donna's eyes so the pressure from his bosses aren't quite the same as your typical Canes coach

I know for a fact he was pretty ****ed off in the locker room after the game. But the only thing acceptable to some people around here would be a melt down at the post game podium and the immediate firing of the entire D staff with three games left in the season.

Not asking for Dennis Green or Jim Mora blowup. Asking for less politically correct answers and public pressure of both coordinators and letting us know he is ****ed off. Keeping things behind closed doors all the time can lose value. Golden's answers look like our front seven. Dancing around blocks because they are soft instead of answering a question head on and driving the opponent back. We play like he talks.

How do you know how we talks to the team behind closed doors? So "less politcally correct answers and public pressure of both coordinators and letting us know he is ****ed off" is the key? That will make Dorito come up with a better scheme? That'll make #30 a better player? The guy is trying to handle things in a professional manner with the media. He's said, "we need to do a better job, coordinators need to do a better job, I need to do a better job."

If only we could see this guy rip his coordinators in public, drop a few F-bombs in an interview...we'd be so much better.

I agree with most that i am not sure if D'nofrio is the answer. Time will tell. But relax bro, you cant expect us to be better then FSU after the mess Randy left us and then having to recruit for two classes with NCAA sanctions hanging over our heads and being used by the top programs to prevent us from getting players.

Jesus...you guys act like Al was handed a Rolls Royce. Did you guys forget that we have had NCAA sanctions hanging over our freaking heads for 3 years now.

While D has been doing a terrible job, replacing him will not bring a NC to this team. Sure, his firing may bring a better defense, but it would't be the cure-all some posters have foolishly suggested. There are problems that aren't so simple as firing a coordinator.

Were you born yesterday kid? We've beaten FSU many times in the past. That's the standard here at Miami.

We've beaten FSU? No ****. They're the #2 ranked team in the nation right now KID. You're basically saying beating the #2 team is the only thing acceptable. What if he beat FSU but lost to Wake, UNC and GT? That's all good.

Yeah we beat them in 2000 when they were the #1 ranked team in the country, as well as many times in the 80's and 90's the same scenario. That's what head coaches at Miami are SUPPOSED to do.

But apparently you were born yesterday and you don't know that. Kid.

I cant argue with that...level of stupidity.

I actually feel sorry for you kids, you've never seen Miami when things are rolling and we eat teams like FSU for lunch. You guys just accept mediocrity. Beating FSU is the standard for the Miami Hurricanes program.

Check the calendar grampa. It aint the 80's anymore.

We've beaten FSU? No ****. They're the #2 ranked team in the nation right now KID. You're basically saying beating the #2 team is the only thing acceptable. What if he beat FSU but lost to Wake, UNC and GT? That's all good.

Yeah we beat them in 2000 when they were the #1 ranked team in the country, as well as many times in the 80's and 90's the same scenario. That's what head coaches at Miami are SUPPOSED to do.

I actually feel sorry for you kids, you've never seen Miami when things are rolling and we eat teams like FSU for lunch. You guys just accept mediocrity. Beating FSU is the standard for the Miami Hurricanes program.

When we play FSU next year, make sure to spread your *** open a little wider for them.

What a ******* sissy.

Advertisement
Tremendous hostility in this thread, everyone telling everyone else to GTFO, there will be no one left:diaf:

It's so frustrating seeing this entire board having a meltdown like a bunch of ******* pussies. I get it, we lost a big game but shut the **** up seriously. Support your ******* team, our entire fanbase minus Nites has been obsessed with Al Golden and now all this bull**** talk comes up after one loss? I guess everyone is losing sight of the fact that our team is 7-2. Who knows, we might even finish 10-2 or better and for a team that is mostly comprised of underclassmen starters, thats pretty ******* good.

If we have Duke Johnson Saturday that game is played out differntly. We all know our RB depth is a ******* joke. I'm just sick of everyone being in an absolute panic mode after one loss. The season is not entirely over yet and more importantly, Al Golden and the team deserve our unwavering support. Our collective fanbase needs to get behind Golden and support him AND APPLAUD HIM MAYBE for his work. What if he bailed on our school that we all care about and love so much before his career even started when the whole NCAA **** happened? Well guess what, he didn't. He dug his feet in and ******* dominated the NCAA by crushing the recruiting game, and guess what? Being 7-2 the last year he was dealing with all the bull**** from the NCAA. And guess what? The NCAA **** is behind us... I'd even say things are going to get even better since thats the case!! Teams can't negative recruit us anymore!! Who knows? Maybe Al Golden will be able to recruit EVEN BETTER than he has without the NCAA on his back (OH WAIT LOOK HE IS DOING THAT WITH OUR 14 CLASS RANKED 4th!!!!)

Everyone calm down seriously acting like our record is 2-7 and the world is ending. Support our coach, support our players, and act like a real fanbase. SEC schools and even some ACC schools would sell out their stadium and give their left nut for their team even if they were 2-7. Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled, entitled, brats. Support our staff and players, period.

It's so frustrating seeing this entire board having a meltdown like a bunch of ******* pussies. I get it, we lost a big game but shut the **** up seriously. Support your ******* team, our entire fanbase minus Nites has been obsessed with Al Golden and now all this bull**** talk comes up after one loss? I guess everyone is losing sight of the fact that our team is 7-2. Who knows, we might even finish 10-2 or better and for a team that is mostly comprised of underclassmen starters, thats pretty ******* good.

If we have Duke Johnson Saturday that game is played out differntly. We all know our RB depth is a ******* joke. I'm just sick of everyone being in an absolute panic mode after one loss. The season is not entirely over yet and more importantly, Al Golden and the team deserve our unwavering support. Our collective fanbase needs to get behind Golden and support him AND APPLAUD HIM MAYBE for his work. What if he bailed on our school that we all care about and love so much before his career even started when the whole NCAA **** happened? Well guess what, he didn't. He dug his feet in and ******* dominated the NCAA by crushing the recruiting game, and guess what? Being 7-2 the last year he was dealing with all the bull**** from the NCAA. And guess what? The NCAA **** is behind us... I'd even say things are going to get even better since thats the case!! Teams can't negative recruit us anymore!! Who knows? Maybe Al Golden will be able to recruit EVEN BETTER than he has without the NCAA on his back (OH WAIT LOOK HE IS DOING THAT WITH OUR 14 CLASS RANKED 4th!!!!)

Everyone calm down seriously acting like our record is 2-7 and the world is ending. Support our coach, support our players, and act like a real fanbase. SEC schools and even some ACC schools would sell out their stadium and give their left nut for their team even if they were 2-7. Stop acting like a bunch of spoiled, entitled, brats. Support our staff and players, period.

This is a very serious order and scolding.

I accept the challenge.

Advertisement

When we play FSU next year, make sure to spread your *** open a little wider for them.

What a ****ing sissy.

You do realize that the VT game was slightly more important than then FSU game right?

What a ****ing sissy.

You do realize that the VT game was slightly more important than then FSU game right?

Why are you wasting my time with mindless trivia? Go play your video games or something.

Advertisement
I applaud him for his recruiting, his sticking with us during an awful time, his leadership and his communication.

But if he had left us in the middle of that mess, it would have been a sign of a *****, it would have been regarded as a ***** move, and the buyout we would have gotten would have bought us another very good coach. So when we get embarassed on national TV again by allowing one of the worst offenses in football to have a field day, please spare us the woe is me we are Miami the little sisters of the poor and Al saved us. He's a goo coach, I like him. But its a business.

What a ****ing sissy.

Why are you wasting my time with mindless trivia? Go play your video games or something.

Haha. I'm actually starting to like you.

I completely agree with his assessment, 3 short fields immediately after two 3 and outs and looking like heading into a 2 score lead early with miserable weather. too much for a thin defense with average talent to handle. we are not good enough on D to withstand turnovers

while he is right, if we go up 14-0, we probably stomp them, but that would have hid our terrible defense once again.

time to bench #30

Randy's guys are killing us, we know but Al and Mark have also had 3 years with them. Same with Perryman and his coverage.

Perryman was never a coverage LB if u watch hhis film how would that change in college?
and jags r jags aint nothing changing Shannons kids and to be honest they r better and thats a miracle.

Advertisement
The best head coaches typically are all jackasses. Saban, Meyer, Patterson, Gundy, Kelly, Stoops. Have seen zero edge from Al yet. Agreed that we don't know what goes on behind close doors and am sure that he does light a fire. My point is I am less concerned with him keeping a positive image at the mircophone as yes sometimes public criticism is what forces individuals to perform at a higher level. Based on all of Coach D's comments and interviews he feels no fire whatsoever and that is frightening for this program.

Kelly just lost to PITT, was in nail biters with NAVY and PURDUE. The don't call Stoops "Big game Bob" for nothin'. Patterson is is 4-6 and hasn't won **** since joining a real conference. As I said in previous threads, there are really only 2 coaches in College football that can be considered elite by this boards standards and that's Meyer and Saban. Everyone else is a Corch.

Pete Carroll is the ultimate players coach. Dude runs a ******* meditation clinic practically. He's done alright for himself.

He's got a point about having to get transfers in June from other schools to fill a roster. Not there in the talent department.

time to bench #30

Randy's guys are killing us, we know but Al and Mark have also had 3 years with them. Same with Perryman and his coverage.

Perryman was never a coverage LB if u watch hhis film how would that change in college?
and jags r jags aint nothing changing Shannons kids and to be honest they r better and thats a miracle.

Everyone with half a brain can see we have a serious lack of talent on defense right now and that is the biggest issue, however at some point you have to adjust, the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

#30 is never going to be good thinking its going to change is insanity
#31 is lost in coverage, why keep lining him up in coverage

stop covering wr with lb's that cant cover

How about bringing #17 in before 3rd down, when everyone in America knows its coming, kid gets double teamed every time now.

2nd and long, mix it up

why play 10 yards off the ball and back peddle?

we have great cb's, we never get beat deep, unless #30 is around the ball, its the underneath stuff, fix it or get different guys in there

Advertisement
Back