Golden after practice

FSisco7

Heisman “WIN AND THEY WILL COME” -DMoney
VIA Herald
[video=youtube;15xqUYfhDfs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15xqUYfhDfs#t=264[/video]

Advertisement
Can't trust a guy that lives in South Florida and has never been seen in short sleeves.

He has looked stressed for a few weeks now. He sounded frustrated and rattled on Joe Rose this morning.

Advertisement
I completely agree with his assessment, 3 short fields immediately after two 3 and outs and looking like heading into a 2 score lead early with miserable weather. too much for a thin defense with average talent to handle. we are not good enough on D to withstand turnovers

I completely agree with his assessment, 3 short fields immediately after two 3 and outs and looking like heading into a 2 score lead early with miserable weather. too much for a thin defense with average talent to handle. we are not good enough on D to withstand turnovers

so you are accepting 549 yards to the 101st ranked offense? GTFOH

He better stop trying to estimate what this offense needs to score in order to win, and start coming out with the mind set. We gotta score some ******* points, cause we can't get anyone off the field defensively.

Take the training wheels off the offense, and allow Coley to do what Fisch did towards the end of last season.

The opposing team is going to score. Doesn't matter if we play tight, or play 20 yards off.

Advertisement
We're not good enough on D to stop anyone with division 1 players.

the dissapointment was in the 2nd half when we had no turnovers and plenty of chances to get back in the game and couldnt stop them.

while he is right, if we go up 14-0, we probably stomp them, but that would have hid our terrible defense once again.
Point is we didnt go up 14-0 and the defense went all D'onofrio

time to get some pass rushers in on 2nd and long,
time to bench #30
time to see less #59, and #31

and #52 needs to learn to cover someone or move inside and be a 2 down player

Advertisement

while he is right, if we go up 14-0, we probably stomp them, but that would have hid our terrible defense once again.

time to bench #30

Randy's guys are killing us, we know but Al and Mark have also had 3 years with them. Same with Perryman and his coverage.

time to bench #30

truth

He has looked stressed for a few weeks now. He sounded frustrated and rattled on Joe Rose this morning.

good, as he is too comfortable. doubtful but hopefully it trickles down to the coordinators.

Too comfortable? The guy has gone through a ****-storm with the NCAA for almost 3 years. He stuck with this program when he could of easily bolted. Has a top 5 recruiting class, a 7-2 record, and has done more for the perception and image of the program - both locally and nationally - then both Coker and Shannon ever did combined.

Too comfortable? Maybe you should GTFOH.

Advertisement
I still think Golden is a great coach, but our defense is awful. I have zero confidence in our ability to get off the field on third downs, and our red zone defense is just bad.

Shannon wasn't half the coach Al Golden is, but Shannon's defenses were better.

I think we need to make a change in d coordinators this offseason and hopefully that doesn't ***** up our recruiting class.

good, as he is too comfortable. doubtful but hopefully it trickles down to the coordinators.

Too comfortable? The guy has gone through a ****-storm with the NCAA for almost 3 years. He stuck with this program when he could of easily bolted. Has a top 5 recruiting class, a 7-2 record, and has done more for the perception and image of the program - both locally and nationally - then both Coker and Shannon ever did combined.

Yes too comfortable. When has Al ever been ****ed off?

I don't want Al fired because of the majority of your text above. I want change and pressure on the coordinators. On the flip side, because of your text above and deservingly so Al can do no wrong in Donna's eyes so the pressure from his bosses aren't quite the same as your typical Canes coach

He has gone through a ****storm with the ncaa for 3 years? Sure.... but look more closely. He won 7 games his first season, 7 games his second season, and he's lost 2 games already this season. So why would you crown him for that?

He has a top 5 recruiting class? OK, but we are still ranked below FSU's recruiting class, and he has yet to beat FSU on the field.

I like Al Golden but let's be honest about where we are. He needs to replace Donofrio.

Advertisement
Back