Going to my first game, I have questions..

I‘m going to the NC game and am wondering when single game tickets might be going on sale? Should a person wait or go to stub hub etc?
Can prefered parking be bought in advance? That’s all, thanks.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The game won't be sold out. You can pick up tickets whenever the heck you'd like. I presume you can likely even find tickets the day before or day of.

As far as parking, I'm a season ticket holder and I purchase parking before the season so I can't answer that question. I presume so, but I'm only guessing.

Enjoy the game.

Advertisement
I’m going to the UNC game and same questions single game tickets through the school or just buy in StubHub?

Best place to stay for the weekend for travel to the game and back to hotel etc…

First time to hard rock now that I live in Florida I can actually make games and not have to go to Ga Tech to watch Miami play.

Advertisement
I’m going to the UNC game and same questions single game tickets through the school or just buy in StubHub?

Best place to stay for the weekend for travel to the game and back to hotel etc…

First time to hard rock now that I live in Florida I can actually make games and not have to go to Ga Tech to watch Miami play.

Not sure if single game tix have gone on sale yet. I think StubHub "discounts" will not be as great this year. For UNC, I'd say buy from UM or a friend if the seats aren't nosebleed.

Not sure about hotels, I drive from Orlando.

Used to go to Pizza Loft on University all the time (closed in 2017, Delvechhio's now?), I would go to the original location on Flagler before it burned down.

Not sure if single game tix have gone on sale yet. I think StubHub "discounts" will not be as great this year. For UNC, I'd say buy from UM or a friend if the seats aren't nosebleed.

Not sure about hotels, I drive from Orlando.

Used to go to Pizza Loft on University all the time (closed in 2017, Delvechhio's now?), I would go to the original location on Flagler before it burned down.

Yeah I figure tickets will go a little quicker this year and be a little more expensive but me and the old man are going. He will fly in I’ll drive from Tampa down probably Thursday or friday and spent the weekend in Miami

Advertisement
Back