Going to my first game, I have questions..

Never been, and moved out of the state 8 years ago, but have to assume it's still a dump. There are, or at least were, a plethora of billboards advertising it both north and south bound on 75. We still travel to see family, and I am hoping he pokes his head up from his iPad and asks his mom what that means
I've seen the building from the 75, and it looks like a dump. Small, square shaped building. A bit of a let down. Kind of like Florida.

Advertisement
If you pre purchase, buy tickets low in the WEZ area. Much more fun.

If you have kids in tow do something else, or have them experience that.

Parking. Eeh. Get a nice hotel down towards Miami. Uber it up or do like what we do.

Park near the Stadium area. I go to a bar eat and drink and party with friends and family. Keep your rental car there. Then uber it to the stadium which will only be less than 10 minutes away.

Grab yourselves some drinks at a liquor store before you get into the Uber and party in the parking lot as you go into the stadium that's a load of fun.

Watch the game and enjoy yourself with more beers and concessions.

Hopefully the Canes win and you get to hear the chant as we all leave the stadium.

Uber it back to your parking spot and then begin to be sober up by then. Or have a Sober driver.

Drive back down to your hotel that is near South Beach or north Miami area. Go out and party some more and have an absolute blast.

And then deal with hangovers and other things and finding friends the next morning.

Good, no great times. Miami is a blast as a fun city!

Go Canes !

Likewise but for @VT?? Really excited to experience that atmosphere.

Advertisement
Back