Going to my first game, I have questions..

Advertisement
Yeah I figure tickets will go a little quicker this year and be a little more expensive but me and the old man are going. He will fly in I’ll drive from Tampa down probably Thursday or friday and spent the weekend in Miami

Once I move up to ATL, I think I'm gonna hit the Hard Rock for one of my game weekends, just to see how it is.

Look on stub hub the week of the game for parking passes.

Advertisement
I‘m going to the NC game and am wondering when single game tickets might be going on sale? Should a person wait or go to stub hub etc?
Can prefered parking be bought in advance? That’s all, thanks.
Its a first game tradition to wear a full skin tight body suit. Either the orange or green one will suffice.

Also the chaps type.

Don't let us down.

Its a first game tradition to wear a full skin tight body suit. Either the orange or green one will suffice.

Also the chaps type.

Don't let us down.
For every Canes TD you must remove a portion of said bodysuit to reveal a fully glittered segment of your anatomy.

We didn't make the rules. Greg Louganis did back in '79. We just honor them.

Go Canes. Hopefully our D can keep Ryan Finley under wraps!

Advertisement
For every Canes TD you must remove a portion of said bodysuit to reveal a fully glittered segment of your anatomy.

We didn't make the rules. Greg Louganis did back in '79. We just honor them.

Go Canes. Hopefully our D can keep Ryan Finley under wraps!

Or he can do what I do, lift up my shirt, turn around, and show all the people sitting around you, and hopefully the cameras, that U your buddies shaved into your back

Advertisement
Im excitedly waiting for the day when my 7 year old son asks me about the Cafe Risque signs on 75

Advertisement
Yeah I figure tickets will go a little quicker this year and be a little more expensive but me and the old man are going. He will fly in I’ll drive from Tampa down probably Thursday or friday and spent the weekend in Miami
I’m planning on flying in for that game as well. Staying at a timeshare on Hollywood Beach.

Is the actual place still some hole in the wall?

Never been, and moved out of the state 8 years ago, but have to assume it's still a dump. There are, or at least were, a plethora of billboards advertising it both north and south bound on 75. We still travel to see family, and I am hoping he pokes his head up from his iPad and asks his mom what that means

Advertisement
Back