Going Forward

Advertisement
That’s funny because I haven’t heard one complaint until yours and 15 people like it so sit this one out boss.
they should penalize themselves too. Starting Couch is a no-brainer....starting him over Blades and not Ivey is no brains.

Advertisement
Some of these tales are dumb AF!
Blades played decent. Everyone gets beat, especially when we playing soft zone all game. Couch is most effective in the slot where he can make plays all over the field. You can blitz him, have him drop into any area on the field. He is the second best player on defense RIGHT NOW. Harris played well, but we keep going inside zone. Only outside runs we run is Harris lead blocking for King. No creative at all. But Rooster does not deserve more reps than him. 1-2 punch with Don and Harris. Wiggins has been playing good. Has had drops but he still has time to improve. But Baker has to go!!!!
Blades have been awful lately. As I said to someone else your next options are Dunson and Clarke. Do you play those two instead of Blades and Ivey? You know this staff won’t.

I’m not saying Ivey is good. Him and Blades are brutal. So your next option is a true freshman. Would you take your chances with Dunson and Clarke?
Blades had two bad games (the two before the Hokies). Ivey has had a bad season, dude. Even today, Ivey gave up a deep ball (no where near the WR) and he had a PI called against him. Couch and Blades should be our starting CBs. Smith and Frierson should be nickel/striker.

Blades had two bad games (the two before the Hokies). Ivey has had a bad season, dude. Even today, Ivey gave up a deep ball (no where near the WR) and he had a PI called against him. Couch and Blades should be our starting CBs. Smith and Frierson should be nickel/striker.
The PI call was pretty bad but I’m not denying Ivey has been bad all year. **** his whole career he’s been bad except for 1 game. As I said the next guys are Dunson and Clarke. Blades doesn’t turn around for balls and he’d much rather talk **** than make a play. He’s also dropped a few sure picks this year.

Payton is in the 7th game of his redshirt freshman season. Maybe he won’t develop and it sounds like maturity may be an issue, but saying he is a bust at this point seems foolish at best.
The reason I’m at this point because he has gotten every opportunity and we are going full throttle in recruiting WR i don’t think the staff is going to wait for Payton to get it together!

Advertisement
Wiggins getting pushed into the kicking net. My wife asked why I was laughing so hard. ‘The message board is gonna love that one.’

The reason I’m at this point because he has gotten every opportunity and we are going full throttle in recruiting WR i don’t think the staff is going to wait for Payton to get it together!
How do you know he has gotten every opportunity? Had he been playing 30 snaps a game? Has he been passed over by the other freshmen? To my eyes, for better or worse and for reasons valid or otherwise, it looks like Harley/Pope/Wiggins are CLEARLY getting the bulk of the snaps. Fortunately the first two have had some big games and plays, and hopefully Wiggins can do the same.

Based on what you’re saying, you may as well also write off Redding, Smith, and Worsham. It is ridiculous how quickly some of you write guys off.

First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Harris and more Rooster and Don
-Couch starting from here on out over Blades
-No more Scaife. Give me Rivers, Campbell, or Reed.
-Give me a **** punt returner who doesn’t make me nervous everytime back there
-Less of Hall
-More of Will and Brevin out there together
-Less of Wiggins. Sorry the drop and him not fighting for balls was tough to see but he did have a solid game. Plus I would like to see Smith and Redding get more PT.
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
-Some **** accountability for bonehead penalties and mistakes.
3rd and 5 and they have king qb design run. Not even attempting to get 1st down

How do you know he has gotten every opportunity? Had he been playing 30 snaps a game? Has he been passed over by the other freshmen? To my eyes, for better or worse and for reasons valid or otherwise, it looks like Harley/Pope/Wiggins are CLEARLY getting the bulk of the snaps. Fortunately the first two have had some big games and plays, and hopefully Wiggins can do the same.

Based on what you’re saying, you may as well also write off Redding, Smith, and Worsham. It is ridiculous how quickly some of you write guys off.
Many were writing off Pope, Wiggins, Harley and Mallory just three games ago. Thank God Likens didn’t write them off.

Payton caught every ball thrown to him (including a contested catch that was declined because of a penalty), and Payton also executed every block.

Advertisement
The PI call was pretty bad but I’m not denying Ivey has been bad all year. **** his whole career he’s been bad except for 1 game. As I said the next guys are Dunson and Clarke. Blades doesn’t turn around for balls and he’d much rather talk **** than make a play. He’s also dropped a few sure picks this year.
Problem is all of our CB’s outside lil Tecory do not turn for the rock. It’s looking like they’re not teaching it mayne

Advertisement
First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Harris and more Rooster and Don
-Couch starting from here on out over Blades
-No more Scaife. Give me Rivers, Campbell, or Reed.
-Give me a **** punt returner who doesn’t make me nervous everytime back there
-Less of Hall
-More of Will and Brevin out there together
-Less of Wiggins. Sorry the drop and him not fighting for balls was tough to see but he did have a solid game. Plus I would like to see Smith and Redding get more PT.
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
-Some **** accountability for bonehead penalties and mistakes.
All of college football raves about our punter but our own fans don't.
CIS at its best!

Advertisement
Back