Going Forward

First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Harris and more Rooster and Don
-Couch starting from here on out over Blades
-No more Scaife. Give me Rivers, Campbell, or Reed.
-Give me a **** punt returner who doesn’t make me nervous everytime back there
-Less of Hall
-More of Will and Brevin out there together
-Less of Wiggins. Sorry the drop and him not fighting for balls was tough to see but he did have a solid game. Plus I would like to see Smith and Redding get more PT.
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
-Some **** accountability for bonehead penalties and mistakes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
I see all facts here

Advertisement
Advertisement

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins
Can't say I disagree with any of this. Solid post.

We need guards period or stronger linemen in the interior

Jeremiah Payton is a bust and the freshman aren’t ready to get in yet!

Wiggins just needs to learn to high point the ball it will take his game to the next level

i think like Richt and maybe even peons our offensive line is holding back our offense, once we get that secured we will see the genius of Lashlee

Advertisement
I don’t see him fighting for balls. Did have a nice game aside from a couple plays I could pick out. I would like to see what guys like Smith and Redding would do with more pt.
I gotcha. I wish we were better about getting freshmen more pt. I just wanna see him continue to make progress he’s getting better. He does needs to show some more fight tho he’s got the size to be going up on smaller DB’s

Advertisement
The play calling wasn’t horrendous. Yes, it could have been better, but our offensive line was getting their *** kicked today. That makes Lashlee’s job hard.

Bottom line: we scored when we needed to, and he orchestrated long methodical drives in the process.
Agree about the o line today. Yea I’d say it was up and down today. A lot of plays made me scratch my head.

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins
My thing was they had so many delayed blitzes today all they had to do was get it out quick.

Advertisement
Back