Going Forward

First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Harris and more Rooster and Don
-Couch starting from here on out over Blades
-No more Scaife. Give me Rivers, Campbell, or Reed.
-Give me a **** punt returner who doesn’t make me nervous everytime back there
-Less of Hall
-More of Will and Brevin out there together
-Less of Wiggins
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
-Some **** accountability for bonehead penalties and mistakes.

Can't disagree with you and your echoing some of the same things i was calling for in the game as well. Although Wiggins was the most productive receiver today

Advertisement
Can't disagree with you and your echoing some of the same things i was calling for in the game as well. Although Wiggins was the most productive receiver today
Yep I agree Wiggins had a nice game but I’d like to see him fight for the ball more and then that drop was killer. I’m surprised Harley didn’t have a big game either.

Advertisement
First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
Wiggins just needs to gain confidence it is so obvious. He also needs better spatial awareness
Couch is a beast
Blades needs to watch film of Couch this week
I hope someone fights Hall on the team. Maybe then he will play with heart. I really think he is injured. He's playing scared or toughing **** out
Manny was definitely calling the D Look at his play sheet.
He didn't coach with that before.

Wiggins just needs to gain confidence it is so obvious. He also needs better spatial awareness
Couch is a beast
Blades needs to walk film of Couch this week
I hope someone fights Hall on the team. Maybe then he will play with heart. I really think he is injured. He's playing scared or toughing **** out
Manny was definitely calling the D Look at his play sheet.
He didn't coach with that before.
Wiggins and Pope need confidence and I feel last week for Pope was a confidence booster and hopefully Wiggins builds off this one. I’m still struggling over that drop and him not fighting for balls more and I am curious to see what guys like Smith and Redding could do.

Ive been over Hall and Blades now I’d like to see Smith in for Hall and then Couch in for Blades as I said.

I have a feeling Manny cans Baker after the year. If he took over playcalling once last year and twice this year then why is Baker still around? And Baker doesn’t recruit so I mean get someone in here who can.

Wiggins and Pope need confidence and I feel last week for Pope was a confidence booster and hopefully Wiggins builds off this one. I’m still struggling over that drop and him not fighting for balls more and I am curious to see what guys like Smith and Redding could do.

Ive been over Hall and Blades now I’d like to see Smith in for Hall and then Couch in for Blades as I said.

I have a feeling Manny cans Baker after the year. If he took over playcalling once last year and twice this year then why is Baker still around? And Baker doesn’t recruit so I mean get someone in here who can.
It could be mutual. Blake may go off to Tulane somewhere

Advertisement

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins
Some of these tales are dumb AF!
Blades played decent. Everyone gets beat, especially when we playing soft zone all game. Couch is most effective in the slot where he can make plays all over the field. You can blitz him, have him drop into any area on the field. He is the second best player on defense RIGHT NOW. Harris played well, but we keep going inside zone. Only outside runs we run is Harris lead blocking for King. No creative at all. But Rooster does not deserve more reps than him. 1-2 punch with Don and Harris. Wiggins has been playing good. Has had drops but he still has time to improve. But Baker has to go!!!!

The receivers need to go to a Gold’s Gym and talk to ‘the guy’ in the locker room. Boys, get on the deer antler.

Advertisement
He's a center that hasn't gotten the chance to play there. After seeing him inside this year I don't even know if he'd be a serviceable center though.
Center needs to diagnose blitzes and stunts and has to make protection changes.

Scaife let a man go right by him more than once. No chance.

Advertisement
We need guards period or stronger linemen in the interior

Jeremiah Payton is a bust and the freshman aren’t ready to get in yet!

Wiggins just needs to learn to high point the ball it will take his game to the next level

i think like Richt and maybe even peons our offensive line is holding back our offense, once we get that secured we will see the genius of Lashlee
Payton is in the 7th game of his redshirt freshman season. Maybe he won’t develop and it sounds like maturity may be an issue, but saying he is a bust at this point seems foolish at best.

Physically at the least, he's a center
we gotta two new guards.

not even kidding. scaife is lost and traore fails to pancake safeties. its awful. clark hasnt been good either.

-Less of Hall
-Less of Wiggins. Sorry the drop and him not fighting for balls was tough to see but he did have a solid game. Plus I would like to see Smith and Redding get more PT.

Stopped reading at Couch over Blades. You had to have meant Ivey. You should penalize yourself from the board for 1 day.

Advertisement
Back