Going Forward

Advertisement
First off I know I said early in the game it’s over Miami will lose so I will eat **** for that. **** of a game and good to see the boys not give up again. Going forward here’s some changes I’d like to see. Feel free to add on.

-Less of Harris and more Rooster and Don
-Couch starting from here on out over Blades
-No more Scaife. Give me Rivers, Campbell, or Reed.
-Give me a **** punt returner who doesn’t make me nervous everytime back there
-Less of Hall
-More of Will and Brevin out there together
-Less of Wiggins. Sorry the drop and him not fighting for balls was tough to see but he did have a solid game. Plus I would like to see Smith and Redding get more PT.
-Lashlee needs to call a better game. Most of today was absolute ****. Especially those last two drives.
-Manny taking over play calling on D for the rest of the season and then tell Baker to beat it after the season or come Monday.
-Some **** accountability for bonehead penalties and mistakes.
Good stuff OP.

Right, this wasn't the game to single Wiggins out.
I know you weren’t talking to me but I get it. I struggle with him not catching that pass which would have went for a td and then him not fighting for balls. He did have a nice day and a **** of a catch on the sideline.

Advertisement
I know you weren’t talking to me but I get it. I struggle with him not catching that pass which would have went for a td and then him not fighting for balls. He did have a nice day and a **** of a catch on the sideline.
Some balls he shouldn't have to fight for, he'll have his man beat and King will under throw it. So make sure you call it both ways

Advertisement
Back