Going back to Perry shows Richt is lost

BackToU

Recruit
Can we take a second and really think about Perry getting the starting nod? It never made much sense when Richt went back to Rosier but now it looks completely incompetent that he did so. What could Perry possibly have learned in those 3 weeks that he’s now better prepared to play? What more did Richt need to see of Rosier having seen who he was over the course of last year and early this year? It makes absolutely no sense and it’s professionally embarrassing for Old Man Richt. He’s confused and certainly indecisive.

Old Man Richt reminds me of an senior citizen that goes out for a walk in his neighborhood but the neighborhood has changed over the years and now he can’t find his way home. Aimlessly walking and lost.

Advertisement
Not even close to a coherent thought here.

Richt realizes the 2019 season starts in 10 months, and Malik Rosier will not be a part of it. Nothing else to play for this year other than to try to win what you can, make a bowl, and get kids experience.

That's it. Go back to watching X-Files.

Give them a break. They still think we would have been a playoff team if Richt had just managed the QBs differently. They don't offer many deep thoughts.

Richts gameplan for Virginia was one of the worst gameplans I have ever seen. Just an absolute joke. Look what they did when they initially brought him in against FIU. Short passes for days and all of a sudden we’re calling 4 vertices every down for him against UVA. Richt lost me after the LSU game and whatever support he had after BC is definitely gone after Duke. Guy is a bigger fraud than Golden.

Advertisement
Can we take a second and really think about Perry getting the starting nod? It never made much sense when Richt went back to Rosier but now it looks completely incompetent that he did so. What could Perry possibly have learned in those 3 weeks that he’s now better prepared to play? What more did Richt need to see of Rosier having seen who he was over the course of last year and early this year? It makes absolutely no sense and it’s professionally embarrassing for Old Man Richt. He’s confused and certainly indecisive.

Old Man Richt reminds me of an senior citizen that goes out for a walk in his neighborhood but the neighborhood has changed over the years and now he can’t find his way home. Aimlessly walking and lost.

I only read the headline because you are a Richt hater so whatever delusion you have before he made this decision no matter who he started you were going to *****. Quit wasting your time with these posts.

It's either Perry or Williams at this point.

I'm not gonna be the guy that criticizes Mork for actually trying. Finally.

Advertisement
He refuses to give Cade a chance.
Sorry man but Cade has had his opportunities. He’s gotten suspended twice and coming off a 4 game suspension Richt isn’t gonna go right to him. I don’t think he’s very good anyways but so are Rosier and Perry.

So what Cade likes to smoke weed. So does everyone else in CFB. Richt has gotta get with the times man..

Alzheimer Richt! He runs the Alzheimer's offense!

Advertisement
I blame our coaches for the play of our QBs. Richt Jr. should not be on this staff, and Richt Sr. has shown he doesn't know what he's doing across the board on offense. I think it's hard to know what we really have in Cade, Nkosi, or Jarren. Malik is who he is, but even he could probably take Richt to People's Court.

Advertisement
Richt is trying to hold on to a team that is ready to quit on him. He gains nothing by going with Rosier at this point. Even he knows that but don't think for one second that Richt will not bench Perry if he chooses to go "outlaw" on Richt and his simple playbook again.

UVA on October 13 sealed his fate, pulling Perry and creating this ****. There is no recovering from the mess he created by doing this.

It's either Perry or Williams at this point.

I'm not gonna be the guy that criticizes Mork for actually trying. Finally.
Yeah I said earlier I agree with the move of course but his logic just proves he’s lost his mind. If he’s saying Perry gives us the best chance to win suddenly, with Perry showing absolutely nothing since the FSU game.....well never mind....you get it.

Advertisement
Back