Going back to Perry shows Richt is lost

Richt's leadership and judgment under serious and legitimate question since pulling Perry during UVA tilt.

Advertisement
Richt going back to Malik showed he was lost. At this point it doesn't make a difference.

Advertisement
It doesn't matter who the QB is if the Offensive Line keeps playing like ****.

Richt is a pretty straight shooter. He admits that he makes these calls on his "gut" and I believe him. Smh lawd help us

shoot if he smoked before a game he would probably ball out!
Just like Sam Perkins.
GettyImages-1395719.jpg

Advertisement
Any coach that loses the last 3 games would be criticized for any changes. It’s either wrong too late or too early.
The only sane thing to do at this point is to get the team ready for 2019. I wouldn’t be surprised if he sees what Perry can do the in the next 2 games and also starts putting jdub in. Obviously the oline and defense will look a lot different next year and so will special teams. How they play remains a big question mark.

Richt's leadership and judgment under serious and legitimate question since pulling Perry during UVA tilt.

it was just DUMB.

you really think perry is gonna play that bad for 4 full quarters?

he got slapped in the face with reality in those series, it was something he needed.

yes i might have got rosier off the bench but it would be for one thing, let perry know he better wake the fck up.

we don't lose to va if perry stays in the whole game, zero fcking chance

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish a happy and successful life for#12 but it will not be as a QB move on next man up

Can we take a second and really think about Perry getting the starting nod? It never made much sense when Richt went back to Rosier but now it looks completely incompetent that he did so. What could Perry possibly have learned in those 3 weeks that he’s now better prepared to play? What more did Richt need to see of Rosier having seen who he was over the course of last year and early this year? It makes absolutely no sense and it’s professionally embarrassing for Old Man Richt. He’s confused and certainly indecisive.

Old Man Richt reminds me of an senior citizen that goes out for a walk in his neighborhood but the neighborhood has changed over the years and now he can’t find his way home. Aimlessly walking and lost.

Then why don’t you guys stop mocking him and pray for him (sarcasm)

Can we take a second and really think about Perry getting the starting nod? It never made much sense when Richt went back to Rosier but now it looks completely incompetent that he did so. What could Perry possibly have learned in those 3 weeks that he’s now better prepared to play? What more did Richt need to see of Rosier having seen who he was over the course of last year and early this year? It makes absolutely no sense and it’s professionally embarrassing for Old Man Richt. He’s confused and certainly indecisive.

Old Man Richt reminds me of an senior citizen that goes out for a walk in his neighborhood but the neighborhood has changed over the years and now he can’t find his way home. Aimlessly walking and lost.
:q3xkxex:

Advertisement
Back