GoFundMe for Larry Blustein

Advertisement
also has side hustle as powerful diety...

View attachment 173504
But I've seen him on Bollywood.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (6).gif

Harold Cole Is The Former Longtime Athletic Director & Adminstration At Coral Gables High School. Prominent Also With County School Board As Special Commisions Member On Athletic Issues & Sometimes General Educational Issues. Cole ..... Gables Alum From The Golden Era With Nick Koty's In The Early Mid 1960s
thank you. i donated. many more should do so to help a very worthy man

Advertisement
Harold Cole Is The Former Longtime Athletic Director & Adminstration At Coral Gables High School. Prominent Also With County School Board As Special Commisions Member On Athletic Issues & Sometimes General Educational Issues. Cole ..... Gables Alum From The Golden Era With Nick Koty's In The Early Mid 1960s

Yes, I was just double checking.

Love Blu, just didn’t know the set-up guy. Well worth donating.

Advertisement
Preexisting medical condition, likely immunocompromised, older, and "intubated in the ICU."

He has a long, long road to recovery. :(

Advertisement
Preexisting medical condition, likely immunocompromised, older, and "intubated in the ICU."

He has a long, long road to recovery. :(
He had a kidney transplant. He’s immunocompromised, the immunosupprecents mess with the antibodies in the vaccine. It’s less effective for people like him. Getting Covid isn’t a scary thing for most, but for people like him, it’s terrifying.

Advertisement
Some of you may know that he had some severe kidney issues a few years ago and that now he has been stricken with COVID. He's not doing well from what I understand. I have never met him but I know he helps a ton of kids in the South Florida area, some of which I have met and speaking very well of him. Please consider giving back to him now.

Almost everybody reading this board gas benefited from his information and supporting players so how about you all at least throw five bucks at it

Blustein did a write up on me while in high school,and when he came to our high school typically it was like having a college scout there. I been indebted to him since, any time I see him out n about he still remembers me and acknowledged me and I wasnt even a power 5player

Blustein did a write up on me while in high school,and when he came to our high school typically it was like having a college scout there. I been indebted to him since, any time I see him out n about he still remembers me and acknowledged me and I wasnt even a power 5player

He was and is an encyclopedia of information on just about every team and kid top to bottom.

As you noted, he didn't just go to see a top kid or two, but literally everyone on the team. Sharp as a tack and helped kids go all over from the smallest of schools to the biggest.

Never be another like him.

Advertisement
Back