GoFundMe for Larry Blustein

rsa coral gables

Malentendido
Premium
Some of you may know that he had some severe kidney issues a few years ago and that now he has been stricken with COVID. He's not doing well from what I understand. I have never met him but I know he helps a ton of kids in the South Florida area, some of which I have met and speaking very well of him. Please consider giving back to him now.

Advertisement
Some of you may know that he had some severe kidney issues a few years ago and that now he has been stricken with COVID. He's not doing well from what I understand. I have never met him but I know he helps a ton of kids in the South Florida area, some of which I have met and speaking very well of him. Please consider giving back to him now.

Just a question I don’t know if you have the answer to. Obviously Harold Cole is doing this on behalf of the Bluestein family, do you know anything about him? I’m just wondering who this person is.

Vishnu is a good guy.

76C2E9D1-F0EE-427B-9541-B32BF144E6B9.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
how much money do you think he makes driving around south florida watching high school football, covering high school football recruits, trying to bring attention to lesser known kids. i think its a labor of love for him.

THIS ^^^ and would assume whatever health insurance he has at this phase of this career—not being on with a big company—would be minimal, hence the big insurance woes he'll face when / if out.

Advertisement
THIS ^^^ and would assume whatever health insurance he has at this phase of this career—not being on with a big company—would be minimal, hence the big insurance woes he'll face when / if out.

Right. And the debt his wife will have with all those costs plus funeral, etc, if (God forbid) he doesn't.

Just a question I don’t know if you have the answer to. Obviously Harold Cole is doing this on behalf of the Bluestein family, do you know anything about him? I’m just wondering who this person is.
Harold Cole Is The Former Longtime Athletic Director & Adminstration At Coral Gables High School. Prominent Also With County School Board As Special Commisions Member On Athletic Issues & Sometimes General Educational Issues. Cole ..... Gables Alum From The Golden Era With Nick Koty's In The Early Mid 1960s

Advertisement
Back