Go UNC! Beat VT

Isnt UNC ineligible for post season play? If so, we want them to win every ACC game but ours to increase ACC and ACC Coastal losses for our divisional opponents. If we finish second place to them, we should still get to go to the ACCCG....right?

Yeah, but F that. You know every TV person will put the asterisk on us and then mention our upcoming sanctions. I want to win it outright although I won't be mad if we still go to the ACCCG for the 1st time.

I hear you. I'm rooting for UNC to beat the other Coastal teams, but I don't want to back into it either. We have to beat UNC and leave no doubt

Advertisement
The fact that unc has put 45 up against va tech concerns me about how much they'll put up concerns me about how much they'll put up against us...good news is that they've allowed 34 points from a pretty bad offense so hopefully well have our way with them on that side of the ball

Vag Tech is done.

We need to beat them and UNC. And FSU. And everyone else we play.

The fact that unc has put 45 up against va tech concerns me about how much they'll put up concerns me about how much they'll put up against us...good news is that they've allowed 34 points from a pretty bad offense so hopefully well have our way with them on that side of the ball

Fedora is a very good coach too, he won't be at UNC for long.

Advertisement
Advertisement
VT looks very beatable...horrible defense and an offense that kills itself (think middle of the BC game) with bad throws, drops, fumbled snaps, etc.

UNC looks like they'd put 60 on us. Their OLine reestablishes the line of scrimmage down the field and they have crafty backs with great vision. Renner is finding the open man and they have downfield weapons. Their defense is below-average which is good relative to other ACC schools.

I think we'll beat VT and lose to UNC but UNC isn't playing in the ACCCG so oh well.

VT looks very beatable...horrible defense and an offense that kills itself (think middle of the BC game) with bad throws, drops, fumbled snaps, etc.

UNC looks like they'd put 60 on us. Their OLine reestablishes the line of scrimmage down the field and they have crafty backs with great vision. Renner is finding the open man and they have downfield weapons. Their defense is below-average which is good relative to other ACC schools.

I think we'll beat VT and lose to UNC but UNC isn't playing in the ACCCG so oh well.

Logan Thomas still poses a huge problem for us. It's going to be yet another ACC shootout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back