Go UNC! Beat VT

Advertisement
Dont think it matters to us who wins this game as far as the ACC is concerned.

VT is looking bad thus far this season, I'm sure they'll play light put vs Miami, but...

Been saying all season UNC would be a dogfight for us.

Our division is just....dammit mane.

UNC has beaten no one this year, having said that every game Miami plays will be tough this season.

Advertisement

I think it's actually huge North Carolina win. Virginia Tech is likely to lose to Florida State and Clemson. If they lose today then we may not have to beat them to win the division.

We do need to beat North Carolina next week regardless.

UNC is going to be NCST part II. I'm already prepared to bring my bottle of Tums along with my bottle of **** Creek for the game next weekend.

Advertisement

I think it's actually huge North Carolina win. Virginia Tech is likely to lose to Florida State and Clemson. If they lose today then we may not have to beat them to win the division.

We do need to beat North Carolina next week regardless.

Sounds about right. UNC has me more worried than VTech after watching the tarheels passing game.

Does it really matter anyhow? We need to just focus on our games, we control our destiny. Plus in the end we probably self impose a bowl ban.

I hate how va tech always loses games they probably shouldn't but then they always play their best against us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Isnt UNC ineligible for post season play? If so, we want them to win every ACC game but ours to increase ACC and ACC Coastal losses for our divisional opponents. If we finish second place to them, we should still get to go to the ACCCG....right?

Isnt UNC ineligible for post season play? If so, we want them to win every ACC game but ours to increase ACC and ACC Coastal losses for our divisional opponents. If we finish second place to them, we should still get to go to the ACCCG....right?

Yeah, but F that. You know every TV person will put the asterisk on us and then mention our upcoming sanctions. I want to win it outright although I won't be mad if we still go to the ACCCG for the 1st time.

Advertisement
Back