Go Retweet - Marcus Lemonis Donating Up To 3M

Advertisement
I’m actually shocked people are upset by this
I don't see anybody upset about it. Some of us just think the concept is silly. Teenage like. Who knew all we needed to do was retweet to get back on top. 12k retweets and we back. Had he stated he would match $3 million in donations I would be far more impressed.

Shocking people here are crapping on this guy for donating up to three million lol. Unreal
We have an extremely toxic fanbase. I don't see how anyone would have a problem with someone tossing 3 million dollars to the school, especially seeing that for the first time in a long time, it seems as if there are going to be quality leaders in important areas.

I don't see anybody upset about it. Some of us just think the concept is silly. Teenage like. Who knew all we needed to do was retweet to get back on top. 12k retweets and we back. Had he stated he would match $3 million in donations I would be far more impressed.
Oh they’re upset. Even though they don’t understand why it’s being put out. Ruiz has tweets too.

Advertisement
First off, yes he was always going to donate the money. Second, in a world where everyone screams LOOK AT ME!!! all the time, you people have a problem with this? This is somehow too showy? All he did was promise $3 million and generate some buzz, what have you clowns done today?
The thing is he’s donated a lot of money and I never recall seeing him so this . Once agin this isn’t a “ look at me stunt “. The donation was already in the works .

He said in a reply it’s for “education”. Don’t retweet lol. I thought it was for football! UM academic side needs to fix its ****, I was not satisfied as a student . They don’t deserve more money imo

I’m going to be honest university donations are one of the least impactful forms of philanthropy in existence. That money could go to so many better causes lol.

Advertisement
I was talking to inday today and he said “ can you think of another school who’d get treated this way on a public level? Bashed for days straight even though there’s been misinformation everywhere. People say they want Miami back because it’s good for Cfb, but in reality they don’t “.
Miami being back is a good talking point for the media. But when they see it may be reality it's like everyone lively hood is being threatened

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s wrong with having fun w the fan base when everyone has been stressed and acting like loony bin patients?

Advertisement
Back