Go Retweet - Marcus Lemonis Donating Up To 3M

I said I haven’t forgot who & what he’s done. His $ is none of my concern. My point is if u donate big $, if that’s what u wanna do, go ahead. Please, im all for that. But ur donations being contingent on retweets? Come on, bro. No other program is doing this. Just donate, how hard is that?
Then just donate 250 yourself and omit from liking the tweet. Post receipts

Advertisement
Personal vendetta over your love of the university. You're free to do whatever you please. That's the great thing about America.

You're not free from ridicule.

I bet it you'd withhold child support to spite your baby momma too.

1. I don’t have kids.
2. U sound DUMB AF, dummy.

Read all the post before u respond to me. I SAID IF URE GOING TO DONATE, JUST DONATE! Why is that such a hard concept?

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

Advertisement
I said I haven’t forgot who & what he’s done. His $ is none of my concern. My point is if u donate big $, if that’s what u wanna do, go ahead. Please, im all for that. But ur donations being contingent on retweets? Come on, bro. No other program is doing this. Just donate, how hard is that?
I truly believe he was going to donate that money anyway and was showing the support the fans have that the media says they don’t have. But he is changing his tune from what he was talking about when he was all about the status quo, and that I agree with you on.

Hopefully he embraces the real change that’s taking place.

Lol; maybe it’s b/c I don’t like this dude. I’m not going to all of sudden forget he was equally apart of this chit show & now all of a sudden he’s trying to change a narrative. It feels like self promotion vs doing what’s right for the school.
Nah I understand because we feel similar ways about the dude. But there’s a certain perception about Miami that needs to change and it’s all part of a bigger narrative that starts with signaling a large cash infusion into the program and overhauling the entire athletic department. They gotta sell the idea locally and nationally.

I’m sure the guy has personal reasons for leading this little charge, but like I said at the end of the day the money is coming in regardless so I won’t sweat it.

Advertisement
I mean if that is your opinion shouldn't it also follow that no donation should ever even be made public? Why aren't all donations just kept private.

There are obvious positives that come from getting or while doing it - or him personally AND the fans/school.

And maybe he was planning on donating $2M, but decided that if there is a lot of fan support it'll push him to $3M?

I mean if that is your opinion shouldn't it also follow that no donation should ever even be made public? Why aren't all donations just kept private.

There are obvious positives that come from getting or while doing it - or him personally AND the fans/school.

And maybe he was planning on donating $2M, but decided that if there is a lot of fan support it'll push him to $3M?

I have no problem w/ a donation being made public; I’m referring to retweet this & I’ll do that. For what? Just donate. I see rappers doing that to bring attention to an album drop. Lol.

Anyways, I’m through w/ it. I’m not trying to change anyone’s feelings on it. It feels/felt corny to me, and insincere.

Lol you really think his donation is contingent on RT? Cmon mane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back