Go Retweet - Marcus Lemonis Donating Up To 3M

Tbh I can’t imagine caring enough to gripe about it.

Maybe these people are putting this out there to let the masses know they’re playing big boy ball. There’s been nothing but public bashing the last few days on anything Miami , just off bogus leaks.

The whole narrative is Miami is broke / cheap and won’t spend and doesn’t care, then boosters start pushing against that spending money it’s now “ cringe”.
This is my thought also. He was probably gonna donate it anyway but with all the BS about Miami being broke and not having booster support and he's showing everyone that isn't true.

Advertisement
Lol; maybe it’s b/c I don’t like this dude. I’m not going to all of sudden forget he was equally apart of this chit show & now all of a sudden he’s trying to change a narrative. It feels like self promotion vs doing what’s right for the school.
Original cane lit this dude on fire

Advertisement
Ever hear the saying don’t look a gift horse in the mouth? Who really gives a **** so long as these people are opening up their wallets. People are the worst.
Every tweet or comment the last week by national pundits is “ Miami is broke , it’s dead , they don’t care , it’s a cluster **** , nobody will come here , the faculties suck “ etc. What other program would get talked about like this my national media , almost like it’s personal? They show they’re spending . selling it publicly and fighting against a narrative and our “fans “ bash it. The same fans bashing Miami while not knowing what’s actually going on behind the scenes.

This fan base just wants to be miserable. no matter what’s happening.

Advertisement
Tbh I can’t imagine caring enough to gripe about it.

Maybe these people are putting this out there to let the masses know they’re playing big boy ball. There’s been nothing but public bashing the last few days on anything Miami , just off bogus leaks.

The whole narrative is Miami is broke / cheap and won’t spend and doesn’t care, then boosters start pushing against that spending money it’s now “ cringe”.
If I ever get to the point I am donate a million plus to anything, you better believe I am going to market the **** out of it.

Stop being a hater ****. How about he's using this to show the fan support. Look how quickly a million was just made for the school. It's his money. Either it's being used as a donation or not. You think it's so unreasonable for fans to retweet a tweet to secure it for our school?

1. Ni**a, u will never address me as a mutha fcking hater, my ni**a. That chit will NEVER be in my DNA, u understand me?

2. Why in tf do u need my fan support to donate? U think I need ur approval to donate to the school? Do u think I need u to tweet something to motivate my pockets?

3. The fact that u can’t understand that this is a corn ball move to bring attention to the person vs The U is something I can’t & won’t help u w/.

U don’t agree, that’s fine. That’s the beauty of having diversity on this board, we all don’t think alike, but leave the smart mouth chit to urself, especially when I didn’t say chit to u.

Advertisement
You can tell who works at Burger King and has probably never donated to the U or anywhere else and who is exposed to philanthropy. This is not a new concept. People create SM campaigns around donations to create awareness. This is a literally a basic page in the PR playbook, to a T.

Maybe the people whining can go actually donate to the U?

1. Ni**a, u will never address me as a mutha fcking hater, my ni**a. That chit will NEVER be in my DNA, u understand me?

2. Why in tf do u need my fan support to donate? U think I need ur approval to donate to the school? Do u think I need u to tweet something to motivate my pockets?

3. The fact that u can’t understand that this is a corn ball move to bring attention to the person vs The U is something I can’t & won’t help u w/.

U don’t agree, that’s fine. That’s the beauty of having diversity on this board, we all don’t think alike, but leave the smart mouth chit to urself, especially when I didn’t say chit to u.
I don't give a **** if it's selfish or not lol. He's donating $3M. You don't k ow the motives behind the tweet.

How is it not being a hater when you specifically said you don't like him and that may be the reason you have this opinion.

Advertisement

Personal vendetta over your love of the university. You're free to do whatever you please. That's the great thing about America.

You're not free from ridicule.

I bet it you'd withhold child support to spite your baby momma too.

This is my thought also. He was probably gonna donate it anyway but with all the BS about Miami being broke and not having booster support and he's showing everyone that isn't true.
I was talking to inday today and he said “ can you think of another school who’d get treated this way on a public level? Bashed for days straight even though there’s been misinformation everywhere. People say they want Miami back because it’s good for Cfb, but in reality they don’t “.

Lol; maybe it’s b/c I don’t like this dude. I’m not going to all of sudden forget he was equally apart of this chit show & now all of a sudden he’s trying to change a narrative. It feels like self promotion vs doing what’s right for the school.
Of course he is. But don’t sweat it brother. I just ran a food drive for the CT Food Bank. I literally had people tell me they donated just because it made them feel better about themselves. Didn’t feel like they cared much we got people in this country that don’t know where their next meal is coming from.

At the end of the day, I don’t give a **** what their motivation was. Just put your money in the till and I appreciate the donation cause I know what that money was going to achieve 😜.

I don't give a **** if it's selfish or not lol. He's donating $3M. You don't k ow the motives behind the tweet.

How is it not being a hater when you specifically said you don't like him and that may be the reason you have this opinion.

I said I haven’t forgot who & what he’s done. His $ is none of my concern. My point is if u donate big $, if that’s what u wanna do, go ahead. Please, im all for that. But ur donations being contingent on retweets? Come on, bro. No other program is doing this. Just donate, how hard is that?

Advertisement
Back