Go national

Welcome to Miami football.

Plain and simple...
Get the best down here for sure but as we have seen 2 of our top 3 players in this class are from cali and Illinois . Keep the trend and get miami back to being recognized as a national recruiting program again. Whenever Miami has been good we always recruited very well nationally. 70% Florida rate/ 30 % out of state should be the roster breakdown. You put dj Johnson and jeff Thomas in the state of Florida and they are likely still the best de and receiver in florida. Let's keep the trend going, get the elite out of state kids to add to our main base.

Advertisement
According to ESPN only 1 of the top 10 kids from the state of Florida signed with an in-state school....These kids dont care about staying home

And of those 3 schools FSU is the only one doing damage nation-wide.

UF is in the worst spot moving forward imo. We always have So Fla to fall back on (especially when we start winning again). They will be fighting UGA, Bama, Clemson, FSU, and LSU for all that southeastern talent.

If there is one school we need to focus on keeping out of So Fla right now it's UF.
FSU seems content recruiting nationally under Jimbo. Fine by me.

Uf has beat up on us in s.fla the last 2 classes. I don't think their even worried...as sorry as he is /was for us..Randy will pull some s.fla kids..add to it this dbu facade they got going and their good money coming down here for skill guys presumably dbs. Their gonna rack up in 2018 as well as we can't get everyone

As a fan base we have suffered way too long. But we need to be patient. Look at dabo's first 5/6 years at Clemson.

It will take Richt a few years to recruit on an elite level down here. Notice he's visiting 8th grade camps and stuff. He is getting himself involved with the community on a level we haven't seem from other coaches in a while. He will be here for a long time.

Dabo drops bags. I'm not trying to be like clemson. They wont let us get away with what they did.

Coach Macho I'm not confident Quincy Wilson would have come here if we had initially offered at CB. That school and family hasn't given us much lately. You can't tell me all that negativity is from a CB/S slight. Quincy wasn't coming here no matter what, especially with the coaching staff we had.

He would of been a lock. It wasn't even a cb s slight they didn't offer him at either. At the um camp where he looked good and won an award..they offered Ryan Mayes whom he out played and no one even knew. It was actually a joke as Ryan mayes has done nothing. It just led to us losing other recruits including the younger brother. It was not knowing the local scene or giving a f. I already see some of that with this current staff the last two cycles

Advertisement
Back