Gnomes & pucks: this thread sucks

Advertisement
Why did you only compare Miami and Vandy in CWS appearances in the last decade? TCU was part of this all along.

Original post:

College World Series Appearances
Miami: 6
Vandy: 3

Miami: 5
TCU: 5

Oh yeah, but what about just the last ten years?

Response:

Miami: 2
Vandy: 3

Nothing about TCU.

So transparent.

Advertisement
Any comments on the Super Regional appearances? You glossed over that.

By the way, I didn't gloss over it.

I just don't have to complete the loop to prove your statement wrong. You said it's not comparison over the last decade when there clearly IS a comparison with Vandy.

My comment is that you don't care about Super Regional appearances.

If Morris had lost 4 Super Regionals you'd have killed him for it.

YOU care about Super Regional appearances, so why did you only post them when they worked in your favor? It's okay. We know.

By the way, I didn't gloss over it.

I just don't have to complete the loop to prove your statement wrong. You said it's not comparison over the last decade when there clearly IS a comparison with Vandy.

You avoided Super Regional appearances because it is embarrassing to Jim's legacy that you're trying to perpetuate. You made sure to include them back when you tried to make 2003-2008 relevant.

Advertisement
I didn't have to in order to make the point. I did because I do think they're important.

You don't which is why I laugh when you bring them up.

You left them out because it killed your point. When you include ancient history, HEY LOOK AT THE SUPER REGIONALS, when you can't use 2003-2008, all of a sudden we don't hear anything about Super Regionals.

You left them out because it killed your point.

It didn't.

You said the comparison wasn't close.

I went to the highest possible bar (CWS) and your stellar team only had one more appearance. So clearly there IS a comparison. No need to go further. You were already refuted.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It didn't.

You said the comparison wasn't close.

I went to the highest possible bar (CWS) and your stellar team only had one more appearance. So clearly there IS a comparison. No need to go further. You were already refuted.

So you decided to go to the "highest possible bar" after including three different measurements the first time.

Three Super Regionals. Sad.

Advertisement
Back