2026 Glue Hands Jr.

Advertisement
Aging Matt Damon GIF

Advertisement
Did he end up doing anything after getting suspended from Southern Miss his freshman year?
As far as best RBs from Miami-Dade I’ve seen from a high school perspective only:

Freddie Miles (the list starts and ends with him according to Dade football historians and that includes Gore.) (I never seen him as I was not alive when he played but all the credible sources will tell you he’s far and away #1.) Frank Gore & Troy Davis would have to be 2 & 3 behind Miles. That’s your top3. Gore was the best I ever personally watched by a mile.

I’ve seen most guys play past the mid 90s. Seen all the best from 2000s onward. Willis McGhaee, Bobby Washington, Duke Johnson, Dalvin Cook etc… There’s about 2 dozen other guys that can make a case but IMO from what I seen Easterling was as good as anyone outside those 3 if we’re talking high school only that is.

His son is also a 2026 prospect and plays at Goleman I’m not sure how good he is though.

I haven't seen him but he has to be elite to be starting as a freshman at the West
He played at MNW his Freshman year and recorded 1 Interception and 2 PBUs. Transferred to Heritage prior to this season. He’s listed as a S on 247 but could possibly play CB or WR too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, that's jacked up. Pennington's kid and Antonio Gates, Jr. have me feeling a certain kinda way. I knew Gates, Sr. in college and was on the sidelines when Marshall (Pennington, Moss, et.al.) played Kent back in the day.
How a cane? Gets trapped in buckeye land top 3 of our most hated enemies!!!...🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back