2026 Glue Hands Jr.

@gogeta4

Sean Spence or Lavonte David got any sons?

dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Advertisement
I think I remember a story about Glue Hands and his family stealing a bunch of stuff from the Miami athletic department when Golden was here. Is that really where he got the name Glue Hands?

Advertisement
spence son is young like under 9...has it in him already. runs track with my child so ive been sitting next to sean spence all spring the last 2 years.

well the good news there, (assuming the kid plays ball too), is you don't have to be in his ear about his kid being a 'cane

:cool:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully he ends up better than his dad…

Aldarius Sr was such a disappointment in college. I thought he was gonna be a great WR for us. Things don’t always work out with highly rated recruits as we’ve seen time after time.

Doesn’t Antwain Easterling have a son playing now too?

Advertisement

He was really good at a team that was full of great players just didn’t pan out during those disastrous years once we got him…

He got dismissed from the program and Streeter ended up being better than him…

But hands down the best player from those two state title teams was Antwain Easterling. He was one of the best high school running backs I’ve ever seen. Explosion and balance…

But hands down the best player from those two state title teams was Antwain Easterling. He was one of the best high school running backs I’ve ever seen. Explosion and balance…

Did he end up doing anything after getting suspended from Southern Miss his freshman year?

Advertisement
Back