2026 Glue Hands Jr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There was nothing sticky about his hands. Dude got to college and couldn’t catch a cold. Dam shame because he was a complete stud WR coming out of HS.

Advertisement
Aldarius Johnson was one of the best WRs I’ve ever seen play high school football. I always tell people I thought he was the next Andre for us. He never panned out and just faded away much like many of his 2008 recruiting class comrades. I still blame Shannon and his staff for ruining what could’ve been something special with that group. They could’ve develop talent.

For the people who think that 08 class was overrated I will tell you that is not the case. They just weren’t developed.

You sure my guy? Johnson was likely 18/19 when he enrolled in 08, that is 14 years ago. Junior is a 2026 so he is likely 14ish right now making him 18-19 in 2026. He just had a baby in HS or early in college, not abnormal at all, kids on my HS team had kids their senior year or shortly into college.
This kid is the reason Aldarius milked Nevin Shapiro for a couple dollars. Boy time flies lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back