Gleeson Insight

Now you’re just flat out lying.

You never bumped the thread.

You quoted it in my “rate Lashlee’s hire” thread.

And a big LOL at me having the power to get rid of threads I don’t like.

Half the mods hate me.

Here's the thread, crybaby.

You were post #2.

Just stop lying.

Advertisement
This is the guy:
Yea it's a fine bio but it doesn't answer what he's got on Gundy that he can get keep getting promoted sans merit and chase out a top OC. Just curious. It's an interesting story.

My law partner had a detached retina this year. They put gas bubbles behind your eye to keep the retina in place while it heals. You can only get up for 10 minutes, very two hours. He said it was a nightmare. Fwiw
Holy ****

What does that have to do with anything?

That was two years ago.

He’s done great work since then.

And I’m pretty sure I never commented on him back then.
That was like 14 months ago and since that time he's only coached this one year with Gundy and it's great work? Are you sure the OSU offense wasn't worse this year than last year? They had some pedestrian numbers in a no defense kind of league.

You just like to stir things up. This would've been a homerun hire LOL. Nice try.

Advertisement
Revisionist? NYstate? How can you say that? Are you talking about how he claimed Lashlee was a "coup" for Edsall to hire at UConn, and that he was far too good for UConn, but now that Miami is hiring Lashlee (after three successful years at UConn and SMU) he is only a "C grade" hire by Miami?

I can't imagine that NYstate would be a revisionist on anything. After all, he is completely honest about his homosexuality. Right? Right?
I truly believe he is a troll who just plays to the anti coach crowd. He always has been and always will be. everyone is a great hire for everyone else, but Miami. Everyone hired elsewhere is going to kill it, except those at Miami.

You just like to stir things up.

0B399DC1-D380-4759-9E76-6EC7F1B592A3.gif

I remember people saying Gleeson wasn't realistic because why would he leave Oklahoma after just one year.

Well, he did.

Advertisement
We needed a coach to straighten up and toughen up the offensive side of the ball.I believe we have that coach now.question is how long are the fans going to give him to do it.for me I'm going to give him some time because our offense isn't that good to begin with.and everybody knows it.

Advertisement
last year when enos was poached from sabans staff most thought we did.proble m was we don't have the personnel to run enos's scheme like bama has.
Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I thought Enos was a bad hire. I wasnt overly excited, but at the time I couldnt say Manny misfired either.

Hindsight is 20/20, and "could shoulda woulda" is translucent.

Advertisement
I live in Oklahoma and no news, rumors, or stories about it here.

Only rumor I've heard is that Gleeson's family was unhappy and the chance to move back to NJ was approved by Gundy. Dunn was going to UNLV if he wasn't promoted / got passed over again. Dunn and Gundy have known each other a long time. Dunn and Todd Monken are close, too and Todd is tight with Gundy.

Advertisement
Back