GIVE US CHASE SMITH AT LB

Advertisement
The saddest and at the same time funniest moments of the game were when Flagg would spy on Pickett, know exactly what move he needed to make, yet get smoked because he was physically not able to get it done. Or Manny sending him or Jennings on a blitz which Pickett could see coming a mile away and us getting torched for a 10-15 yard pass over a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open midfield.

I'd much rather have our younger guys like Chase Smith and Cave out there making mistakes than our older guys knowing the playbook but unable to make plays. Completely moronic corching.
They would rather play a walk on, than Chase Smith or Cave. Let that sink in.

That's the one play I watched and said man oh man a first round type linebacker kills that kid. So disappointing watching that play smh like wow this is TNM. That play tells u Flagg is only a downhill guy u have to run right at u. He's so bad and he will be here for four years u know he's not leaving early cause he won't get drafted.

Today on one play Pickett took off down the middle and Flagg was a few yards directly in front of him. Pickett ran right by his ***...Yup and it has happened so many times with Jennings the last 2 years I lost count. Quartermann was better but it happened to him quite a bit too

Advertisement
Great point.

Ive been preaching this for a couple years @waynejr31 . 17 at Mike with Chase and KS would be a good unit and athletic. Steed is a very heady player and isn’t nearly as bad of an athlete as some think. He’s actually pretty good all things considered.

17/11 have great instincts and feel for the game except that they are limited physically unfortunately. 17 at mike is interesting but expecting ***** to do something “interesting” with the defense at this point is unrealistic lol

Advertisement
17/11 have great instincts and feel for the game except that they are limited physically unfortunately. 17 at mike is interesting but expecting ***** to do something “interesting” with the defense at this point is unrealistic lol
Even with shredding his knees multiple times Steed is still faster than 11. But yeah , I agree lol

Advertisement
Said this all preseason. At this rate we should have just let him play TE or WR. Based on his film, I don't see how he can be worse than 44, 17, 11. I don't believe it.

He played well in spring and flashed in small amounts of pt during the season. I guess we’ll have to wait for injuries to get him on the field , just like everyone else did.
Well someone needs to take out Jennings in practice

Advertisement
All I can say the Scheme doesn’t help out the LBs. He doesn’t get good LB recruits Bc they don’t wanna play in this scheme.
Facts

We need a guy who can recruit and the scheme on both sides of the ball attracts every position group.

Herman anyone?

I noticed Smith wasn’t practicing with Coach Ish and the other Strikers last week in practice coverage from Insidetheu. Hopefully he made the move.

Advertisement
Back