GIVE US CHASE SMITH AT LB

Advertisement
C31E54E5-9D87-4872-84D9-4543ECDFA399.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has he played much/at all?

Steed has his moments but tbe injuries robbed him of so much potential.

Flagg is smart but not a P5 LB.

Jennings looks like me in my dreams running from my wife after catching me going ***-to-mouth with one of my booty gifs. ******* quick sand.

He knows the playbook more , now that I think about what does that even mean ? Are you saying he doesn’t know how to blitz 50 % of the time and not get home?
He actually made a couple nice stops. I mean could he be worse than Jennings?

Advertisement
They must be planning on redshirting him. It’s the only explanation.

If that’s the case he could start playing next week.

The saddest and at the same time funniest moments of the game were when Flagg would spy on Pickett, know exactly what move he needed to make, yet get smoked because he was physically not able to get it done. Or Manny sending him or Jennings on a blitz which Pickett could see coming a mile away and us getting torched for a 10-15 yard pass over a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open midfield.

I'd much rather have our younger guys like Chase Smith and Cave out there making mistakes than our older guys knowing the playbook but unable to make plays. Completely moronic corching.

Advertisement
Chase's athleticism is comparable to James Williams (OK maybe a tad less), who has been an absolute game changer since we got him on the field. Chase was an early enrollee so he should know his assignments at least as well as the rest of the players on defense.

Exactly, you'd see JW making mistakes all over the place, including mis-tackles and broken coverages that led to TDs against us. But he would also disrupt plays led got us the ball back on multiple occasions. You take the bad with the good with the young kids, but overall they bring more to the team right now, and will be superstars for the team that much faster as they mature into the role.

Last edited:
Kid is the slowest starting LB I’ve ever seen in a Canes jersey. He looks like he’s running in quicksand, with a piano attached to his back, and one of Paranos’s chunky momma’s surfing on top.
I told people they didn't listen the film was super obvious he was too slow for a Miami linebacker. I want to go back to that thread to never listen to whoever said he was good.

Advertisement
Back