Girard Pringle Jr (not hurt) just forgotten?

There are ways y
Gibbs pass pro was terrible in College. That's why he got drafted so late

Gibbs pass pro has been terrible in the NFL. That's why he's barely seen the field

He's still got time to improve - but so far Jahmyr Gibbs been a complete bust

EDIT: I'm being sarcastic (to show RB pass pro is overrated)





@skyman thank you. I thought my sarcasm was going to be clear.

Gibbs is arguably the best RB in the NFL. Of course I don't think he's a bust.

The takeaway from my post was intended to be - If Gibbs is god awful in pass pro and he's the best RB in the NFL - then "maybe" RB pass pro isn't actually as important as people say it is.
I agree with your overall point..Because there are ways to not solely rely on your rb in pass pro if you want him on the field alot. But it has to be worth the risk still, Gibbs is at a level where you take that risk 10/10 times

I like pringle alot but i do think if pringle was at that level we would take the lumps and find ways to cover for him
 
I see him starring…at SMU in the future.
Just kidding, kinda. It’s become pretty evident. There’s a certain type of player that this staff covets, or maybe I should say characteristics. I’m not saying he doesn’t have them, but this is not the first time we’ve seen situations like this.
 
Pringle was our best RB in the regular season last year. And is the best suited out of the air raid too. Hope he gets the reps he needs to show how special he is.
 
Yes, "DMoney" tried to make running back pass protection a real thing.

Mark Fletcher broke the playoff rushing record, and instead of distancing themselves from prior awful takes, the RB crew is trying to reinvent football again.
It is a garbage reason to keep a RB off the field. Fletcher had a tremendous 4 game stretch during the playoffs that alleviated prior concerns, but when you and others broached the subject it was poorly illustrated. Two things can be true. Players like Pringle are less effective in this offense. That is a better explanation than pass protection being some gatekeeper. Fletcher wasn't the starter week 1 and Pringle also started so the "RB crew" must consist of Mario and the staff as well.
 
Last edited:
I would expect Pringle and Mallory to be next year’s version of Fletcher and Brown. He will get plenty of opportunities
 
How this board views Pringle now…..
IMG_9874.jpeg
 
Me either. I didn't think it looked like something crazy serious but he was limping around pretty good. I'd put him in bubble wrap until Clemson.
Players don’t get better when they’re bubble wrapped. Especially RBs. They need to establish vision and timing through play
 
Players don’t get better when they’re bubble wrapped. Especially RBs. They need to establish vision and timing through play

Agreed, so if he's hurt, I think it's imperative to get him back out there to potentially hurt himself worse to be part of a 5 man committee to beat a team we're favored to beat by 3 touchdowns.
 
Back
Top