Stop with this nonsense. You made your point a week ago. Pringle is fine, great if he gets more PT & move on.Have a nice day. Not sure why you choose to insult folks here. People are welcome to share opinions as far as I'm concerned
Stop with this nonsense. You made your point a week ago. Pringle is fine, great if he gets more PT & move on.Have a nice day. Not sure why you choose to insult folks here. People are welcome to share opinions as far as I'm concerned
I haven't even said anything about him here today. People been asking me questions and I been cordial. Again not sure why the animosity and attacks. Some of you are too emotionalStop with this nonsense. You made your point a week ago. Pringle is fine, great if he gets more PT & move on.Have a nice day. Not sure why you choose to insult folks here. People are welcome to share opinions as far as I'm concerned