Girard Pringle Jr (not hurt) just forgotten?

Have a nice day. Not sure why you choose to insult folks here. People are welcome to share opinions as far as I'm concerned
Stop with this nonsense. You made your point a week ago. Pringle is fine, great if he gets more PT & move on.
I haven't even said anything about him here today. People been asking me questions and I been cordial. Again not sure why the animosity and attacks. Some of you are too emotional
 
I think the blocking stuff is being overplayed. He just hasnt looked that good this year outside of one run against FAMU. Averaging 3.7 ypc with most of his work coming against weak competition.

Against Wake he had a couple bad runs. One he should have cut back but he tried to bounce it outside and took a tackle for loss. Another he had but huge hole up the middle and instead of hitting the hole he tried to juke the LB and only ended up getting a couple yards out of it. When you are trying to make the coaches give your more PT you gotta take advantage of those opportunities.

Maybe he is still hurt or maybe he has just lost some confidence but he doesnt look like the same guy as last year.
 
Back
Top