Gionni Paul injures knee after Duke fakeout.

Advertisement
****. This hurts a lot. Paul was at the very least a solid STs player and backup LB.

Perryman, Buchanon, Gaines, Johnson, and Kirby will get most of the reps. We can't afford another injury at LB. Hopefully we can get something from Cornelius and Armbrister.

****. This hurts a lot. Paul was at the very least a solid STs player and backup LB.

Perryman, Buchanon, Gaines, Johnson, and Kirby will get most of the reps. We can't afford another injury at LB. Hopefully we can get something from Cornelius and Armbrister.

RRA is available

Advertisement

i'm real high on Cornelius. This is one of the few positions I think we have good numbers at.

Advertisement
If we had depth we could be a decent team. Injuries are a fact of life in football and we simply cannot affored to sustain them for the long haul.

Too bad.

Well, ****. I was hoping to see him play a lil this year. Watched him in high school here in Lakeland. Hope it isnt torn completely. but ****, Duke doing work. Cant wait to see him break other teams legs!

yet you guys are screaming for Gaines to get back...the staff does not play guys that are hurt or hurting...I bet he is fine..twisted or bruised knee.

Advertisement
Every team deals with this ****. This guy was definitely in line to get some snaps, hope he's OK.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back