Gionni Paul injures knee after Duke fakeout.

Advertisement
Advertisement
well that sucks..I hope its not a torn ACL..hopefully its just a severe sprain or partially torn ligament, not a full tear. I liked Paul when he came as a freshman i thought he would be something...but this just moves others like Mccord and kirby closer to starting. Not mad, just hope we don't have SEASON ending injuries in fall camp. Injuries happen, but if we can avoid the season ending variety, that would be great. thanks.

Advertisement
****!!!

I expected Paul to crack heads on special teams

Oh well. Hope he recovers hickey. Redshirt might work out for him.

too bad Greg Reid got kicked outta FSU. Duke shouldve saved that for his ***.

Did this happen because of the Pender bad Kharma thread? IMO it's because Duke is just that good. Breaking ankles and knees out there already?

When I was at practice on tuesday I noticed Paul had an obvious limp so I think this.. wasn't all from Dukes nasty moves. Don't get me wrong Duke was probably shakin dudes left and right but take it for what its worth Gionni was already injured.

Advertisement
When I was at practice on tuesday I noticed Paul had an obvious limp so I think this.. wasn't all from Dukes nasty moves. Don't get me wrong Duke was probably shakin dudes left and right but take it for what its worth Gionni was already injured.

Then that's on the staff for allowing him to practice. Kid just got over a knee injury.

Then that's on the staff for allowing him to practice. Kid just got over a knee injury.

yeah I remember seeing him limping and wondering **** that looks extremely noticeable.... and I saw this when he wasn't on the field in front of the coaches so maybe he was covering it up trying to tuff it out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back