Gino

Advertisement
He literally has zero head coaching experience and was Morris' puppet.

What resume?

My guess is you're being disingenuous about how becoming a HC works, in any case, how about we see what happens since there's nothing that can be done at this point and the incessant whining is annoying.

Advertisement
My guess is you're being disingenuous about how becoming a HC works, in any case, how about we see what happens since there's nothing that can be done at this point and the incessant whining is annoying.

Most head coaches start as a HC at a smaller school and work their way up. Most* HCs don't get Miami as their first gig.

I'm not whining, just pointing out his resume is bleak compared to others we may have interviewed.

Advertisement
Most head coaches start as a HC at a smaller school and work their way up. Most* HCs don't get Miami as their first gig.

I'm not whining, just pointing out his resume is bleak compared to others we may have interviewed.

fair enough, interestingly enough I just read where the early front runner at FSU is....wait for it....Mike Martin Jr.!

fair enough, interestingly enough I just read where the early front runner at FSU is....wait for it....Mike Martin Jr.!

They will likely conduct a perfunctory search to make it appear objective, but I suspect you are right and his son is the next head coach (let's hope anyway vs Lovelady).

Advertisement
He literally has zero head coaching experience and was Morris' puppet.

What resume?

I can't even tell you how dumb this statement is.

When they got their first head coaching job.....

Dan McDonnell: 14 years as assistant, 0 CWS appearances
Kevin O'Sullivan: 13 years as assistant, 3 CWS appearances
Brian O'Connor: 12 years as assistant, 1 CWS appearance
Tim Corbin: 15 years as assistant, 4 CWS appearances

I just listed 4 of the best head coaches in the game.

Gino DiMare: 19 years as assistant, 10 CWS appearances

If Gino DiMare had left Miami in 2008 for another job, he'd be beloved because people would remember 1997-2008. ****, if he left after 2016 then he'd be beloved, too.

But since he's been around for the last two years, people think he's a loser and a puppet.

Gotta love it.

But somebody like you would've loved a Greg Lovelady hire.

Kevin O'Sullivan got the Florida job in his first go around, and with a lesser assistant resume as Gino.

Advertisement
Actually I think it's the roster mismanagement and offensive numbers that are getting him endlessly bashed on this forum.

I'd be more than willing to go over his track record on this.

It would probably surprise a lot of the people who don't really follow this team.

Advertisement
Back