Gino Resigning

Would be malpractice not to give Cora a call
you are talking about the current manager of a professional baseball team, none other than Boston, correct?

he's going to resign from Boston and take an NCAA job? this statement is worse than the guy that said Miami fans would walk to Tropical Park toting their tailgating wares through areas with no sidewalks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you are talking about the current manager of a professional baseball team, none other than Boston, correct?

he's going to resign from Boston and take an NCAA job? this statement is worse than the guy that said Miami fans would walk to Tropical Park toting their tailgating wares through areas with no sidewalks.
Cora has hinted about moving on from Boston multiple times…

He loves Miami.

Not as far fetched as you might think. The call should be made if it hasn’t already.

In no particular order

Alex Cora
Rob Vaughn
Scott Brown
Cliff Godwin (not coming still gotta call)
Justin Haire
Kevin O (not coming still gotta call)
Brian O’Connor
Dan McDonnell

Advertisement

Did I say he would take the job? I said you have to call him. Leave no stone unturned. He should see the writing on the wall in Boston. Another year like this one, and he’s unemployed.

Advertisement
He’s coming off 2 down years but I’d be shocked if Dan McDonnell didn’t try hard to get the job. I’m not sure why things have slid recently but he’s had a lot of success prior to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back