Gino Resigning

Advertisement
Cannot overstate how excited I am right now.

I don’t even care about how the baseball program is directly impacted. I’m talking much larger scale. This is how REAL athletic departments operate. Not performing? I don’t care who your daddy is, hit the ******* bricks.

I’m so **** excited we’re taking athletics seriously for the first time in my adult life. This is fantastic.

Advertisement
Wrestlemania Vii Crying GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Answers the question of whether Rad would accept this continued underperformance.
there´s a new sheriff in town and that sheriff will not tolerate underperformance.

i don´t know if he was urged to resign or whether he took the Mark Richt route (as previouly mentioned) but Gino is worth hundreds of millions that his dad will have left him and he´ll be alright.

Advertisement
Broader picture shows Rad isn’t going to be ok with the average level of results this athletic department has shown.

Hopefully Rad scours the MLB ranks, position coaches are criminally underpaid. No reason he can’t go big game hunting here.

Advertisement
Would love Alex Cora but perhaps brother Joey is a more realistic candidate for the Miami job? Current 3rd base coach for the NY Mets.

Begs the question: should Miami target a red-faced, dip-spitting hayseed or a latino who speaks broken English? Because those are your options.

Advertisement
Back