Gino Resigning

Rob Vaughn from Maryland would be top of my list of realistic candidates.

But someone to fix the pitching staff might be more important. Georgia just hired the obvious best candidate for that.
Lazer Collazo

Avoid The Office GIF

Advertisement
Completely NOT true. I follow Canes baseball. DiMare is tied for 1st place for Canes baseball coaches reaching 150 wins in the shortest time.

Gino was forced to resign because the team failed to make it to a super regional the past 2 seasons. Unfortunately, he had his best team in 2020 when Covid cancelled the season. That team would have made it to Omaha and would have had a good chance to win it all.
Geez you are way out of touch with the program issues. Smdh.

I only speak on the stuff I know hermano. Baseball ain't my thing. I enjoy the game & I understand it. But it's not my sport obviously. So I'm the last one to ask that to. I only knew about all this cause I was bored and being supportive last week so I went to watch the game and sat with rad.

So B1G and Jordan Brand…. Interesting

Advertisement
1686361806614.png

The insiders suggest he was pressured by some "changes needed" but not exactly "Do it or be canned". Can't always trust this Manny, but wonder what he knows: "Gino resigning Tuesday but reconsidered for 48 hours." Wonder if the intrigue involved (retaining) JD, or what?

View attachment 241377

The insiders suggest he was pressured by some "changes needed" but not exactly "Do it or be canned". Can't always trust this Manny, but wonder what he knows: "Gino resigning Tuesday but reconsidered for 48 hours." Wonder if the intrigue involved (retaining) JD, or what?
Lol. Manny writes what he is told to write. He has no clue otherwise.

Advertisement
View attachment 241377

The hiring of JD is the equivalent of the Manny Diaz hire. I’m hoping JD is never pitching coach again.

View attachment 241377

At this point who cares. He’ll get the Richt treatment either way. By that I mean, decent people will thank him for his service and for him realizing it was time, and the ******** will say he was fired. Let’s just be happy for once.

Thanks for posting. I swear I’m not coming at you, just making a general statement about the conflicting “reports.” 😂

At this point who cares. He’ll get the Richt treatment either way. By that I mean, decent people will thank him for his service and for him realizing it was time, and the ******** will say he was fired. Let’s just be happy for once.

Thanks for posting. I swear I’m not coming at you, just making a general statement about the conflicting “reports.” 😂
I'll be happy if we get 2 new glorious coaches. In fact, I wouldn't have minded that much if Gino stayed had that happened. But that's just me. And its comforting in a way to think he took the classy Richt exit.

Agree. I’ve gotten my desired outcome, and don’t really care how it came about. If he did the right thing I thank him for it, and if he didn’t, he was here long enough that I don’t mind letting him have the pretense.

Advertisement
Geez you are way out of touch with the program issues. Smdh.
Uhh, NO. Look at the original statement. OP aid Gino did absolutely nothing which is incorrect. I made a factual statement. His teams didn't get to Omaha and losing in the regionals 2 years in a row is what really got him pushed out.

I'm not defending his coaches because I think the hitting approach or lack there of required replacement. I'm just not going the bash the man like he did absolutely nothing. He obviously loves UM, but needed some better coaching in certain areas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back