Gimme the Loot

Advertisement
Since Luke became traitor #1 and loves himself some Willie and panhandle school i would like to see a good Trick Daddy song as the official Turnover Chain song. He loves himself some of the U and reps us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I really can't see how his comment was smearing the deceased in any way.

The water in NY/NJ that makes the pizza and bagels so "great" also diminishes the general cognitive abilities of its residents. It's like 80% lead, mercury and raw sewage.

They know nothing about the boom bap...

We got legends over here in NYC. They will be talking about biggie, Jay, Nas, and **** 200 years from now. No one is going to remember Rick Ross and **** 25 years from now. People still bump Eric B, EPMD, etc. No one still bumps 2 Live crew.

Advertisement
The water in NY/NJ that makes the pizza and bagels so "great" also diminishes the general cognitive abilities of its residents. It's like 80% lead, mercury and raw sewage.

You forgot to mention the radioactivity and decaying dead rats. They just draw their water directly from the East river. It’s the same water that’s in their hot dog carts.

A 200 sq foot apartment in a Manhattan will cost you over $2 million, but you get all of that free water you can drink as a bonus.

We got legends over here in NYC. They will be talking about biggie, Jay, Nas, and **** 200 years from now. No one is going to remember Rick Ross and **** 25 years from now. People still bump Eric B, EPMD, etc. No one still bumps 2 Live crew.

My man...you can name 15 legends and not even mention Pun and Big L who are better than anyone anywhere ever (classic Em up for debate). No city anywhere can touch us bro...not even close.

The NY hate is real, but as a native Floridian who moved to NY, I can tell you the grass isn’t greener on the other side. I prefer it here. FL has a lot of things better than NY, but rap definitely isn’t one of them. Nor is pizza or bagels. Fact

My man...you can name 15 legends and not even mention Pun and Big L who are better than anyone anywhere ever (classic Em up for debate). No city anywhere can touch us bro...not even close.

Facts bro. L is one of my favorite of all time and hes from my hood too. If he lived longer he would have been known across the country as one of the GOATS. Same with Pun. Funny thing about Pun was everyone in uptown knew him before he even started rapping because he was heavy in the dope game in the BX.

Advertisement
Back