Gimme the Loot

The NY hate is real, but as a native Floridian who moved to NY, I can tell you the grass isn’t greener on the other side. I prefer it here. FL has a lot of things better than NY, but rap definitely isn’t one of them. Nor is pizza or bagels. Fact

Ya bro. I lived in Miami for 4 years for school. I love both cities. If I was rich as **** I would have a penthouse in Manhattan for the summer and a Crib on star Island for the winter. LMAO. Miami music is not on its level tho.

Advertisement
Facts bro. L is one of my favorite of all time and hes from my hood too. If he lived longer he would have been known across the country as one of the GOATS. Same with Pun. Funny thing about Pun was everyone in uptown knew him before he even started rapping because he was heavy in the dope game in the BX.

You a Harlem dude? My fam from Arthur ave and Bensonhurst. Then moved to Staten Italy like every other guinea.

Big is GOAT, L and Pun right there. L got clipped over mistaken identity. Pun was a real G. Soundview baby lol. You ever heard the DJ Who kid story?

Plus, is Alpo out? I’ve heard stories...

You a Harlem dude? My fam from Arthur ave and Bensonhurst. Then moved to Staten Italy like every other guinea.

Big is GOAT, L and Pun right there. L got clipped over mistaken identity. Pun was a real G. Soundview baby lol. You ever heard the DJ Who kid story?

Alpo is out. Google it. Crazy stuff. And I thought L was killed because of his brother owing a debt, but maybe I’m wrong. I love D.I.T.C and Children of the Corn.

The NY hate is real, but as a native Floridian who moved to NY, I can tell you the grass isn’t greener on the other side. I prefer it here. FL has a lot of things better than NY, but rap definitely isn’t one of them. Nor is pizza or bagels. Fact

I’m sorry, but Miami is more like Manhattan than it is anywhere else...you can claim it’s in the south, it is not
Ya bro. I lived in Miami for 4 years for school. I love both cities. If I was rich as **** I would have a penthouse in Manhattan for the summer and a Crib on star Island for the winter. LMAO. Miami music is not on its level tho.

Funny thing is, all these Miami cats who rail on NYC have no clue how similar Miami is to NYC...

And no, nothing touches NYC music.

Are you counting the time you spent sucking d1ck to pay for GED night school?

Advertisement
Facts bro. L is one of my favorite of all time and hes from my hood too. If he lived longer he would have been known across the country as one of the GOATS. Same with Pun. Funny thing about Pun was everyone in uptown knew him before he even started rapping because he was heavy in the dope game in the BX.

Of course, with the $500,000, he won for breaking his leg in central park in the late '80's.... The Studio 54 and Roseland days!!!
I would swing up to NY every weekend, just to club and party. The good days.

Alpo is out. Google it. Crazy stuff. And I thought L was killed because of his brother owing a debt, but maybe I’m wrong. I love D.I.T.C and Children of the Corn.

L was killed for his brother yes...but from what I know they thought they were rollin up in brother and got him by mistake.

Alpo back in Harlem after snitching? BOSS

Ya bro. I grew up in the polo grounds, but moved out a few years ago after graduating. Staten Island has some banging *** italian food lol. Same with the BX. Ya bro. Alpo is out and all the NY cats he had beef with are either dead, in jail, or retired so he walks around pretty freely lol. NYC isn't like it used to be. When I was growing up even up until 9 or ten years ago he would have gotten popped off principle alone. Also, most of the dudes he has beef with are Maryland dudes. He didn't really **** off to many harlem dudes. Which Whoo kid story? The one about 50 strapping up before meetings with executives and ****? Or the one where 50 was beefing with Preme?

I’m sorry, but Miami is more like Manhattan than it is anywhere else...you can claim it’s in the south, it is not

Funny thing is, all these Miami cats who rail on NYC have no clue how similar Miami is to NYC...

And no, nothing touches NYC music.

Facts Miami is much more like NYC then it is the rest of Florida lol. Kind of like how NYC is nothing like the rest of NY lol. Miami has mad rednecks north of it. We got mad rednecks north of us. lol. But foreal I love both cities, but NYC is always my number 1 and facts nothing touches NYC music.

Advertisement
Of course, with the $500,000, he won for breaking his leg in central park in the late '80's.... The Studio 54 and Roseland days!!!
I would swing up to NY every weekend, just to club and party. The good days.

Thats awesome lol. You would come up their from Miami?

Ya bro. I grew up in the polo grounds, but moved out a few years ago after graduating. Staten Island has some banging *** italian food lol. Same with the BX. Ya bro. Alpo is out and all the NY cats he had beef with are either dead, in jail, or retired so he walks around pretty freely lol. NYC isn't like it used to be. When I was growing up even up until 9 or ten years ago he would have gotten popped off principle alone. Also, most of the dudes he has beef with are Maryland dudes. He didn't really **** off to many harlem dudes. Which Whoo kid story? The one about 50 strapping up before meetings with executives and ****? Or the one where 50 was beefing with Preme?

See when I was coming up, if you walked around Bensonhurst with a camera or anything, you gone....lol. Then the Russians with no morals, no principals, pushed us out. Guineas never ****ed over zulus, micks never crossed the zips. There was honor. No more.

Nah The Who kid story about terror squad kidnapping him and pun in the van with the ooh ***. You never heard this?

And as far as Alpo, he was done wrong...**** preacher even set him up with the brother body. But a snitch is a snitch...

Thats awesome lol. You would come up their from Miami?

Nah OGH, I'm from NJ, Paterson to be exact. 15 minutes away from you guys. I used to hangout with my dude in the bronx quite a bit... but one of the main reasons I was in NY a lot,besides clubbing, I was boxing all over the place in the boroughs,.... Jerome ave, Gleasons boxing club, in Queens ...I was everywhere... smashing ******* in the Bronx was a regular and Manhattan too. OGH, I was a wild child, kid... but I lived it up that's for sure.

Facts Miami is much more like NYC then it is the rest of Florida lol. Kind of like how NYC is nothing like the rest of NY lol. Miami has mad rednecks north of it. We got mad rednecks north of us. lol. But foreal I love both cities, but NYC is always my number 1 and facts nothing touches NYC music.

Came to SU and stayed...upstate ny is HUGE and no one knows about it

Advertisement

The old heads I know that are actually knew L and his bro and his whole crew always say that the mistaken identity and killed for his bro was not true. They say what happened was L was with a few of his boys when they ended up clapping some dude and people recognized L so it was retaliation for that. I cant verify if its true or not, but these guys rocked with L at the time this happened so if anyone knows what really happened it was them. I heard the same story from a bunch of guys too so I believe it. The only NY cats that really had beef with Alpo where Porters guys and Demenicos guys. All of them are dead, in jail, or locked up. I gauruntee he ain't going to DC anytime soon though.

Advertisement
Nah OGH, I'm from NJ, Paterson to be exact. 15 minutes away from you guys. I used to hangout with my dude in the bronx quite a bit... but one of the main reasons I was in NY a lot,besides clubbing, I was boxing all over the place in the boroughs,.... Jerome ave, Gleasons boxing club, in Queens ...I was everywhere... smashing ******* in the Bronx was a regular and Manhattan too. OGH, I was a wild child, kid... but I lived it up that's for sure.

You know the Patterson family? UFC fighters?

See when I was coming up, if you walked around Bensonhurst with a camera or anything, you gone....lol. Then the Russians with no morals, no principals, pushed us out. Guineas never ****ed over zulus, micks never crossed the zips. There was honor. No more.

Nah The Who kid story about terror squad kidnapping him and pun in the van with the ooh ***. You never heard this?

And as far as Alpo, he was done wrong...**** preacher even set him up with the brother body. But a snitch is a snitch...

Ya bro no one ***** with the Russians lol. I heard stories about them and even the most gutter dudes out here know not to **** with them lol. Nah I heard that one actually lol. Terror Squad doesnt play. They are a bunch of wild puerto ricans from the BX lol. You don't **** with them either. I am with you on that. NYC changed big time over the last 10-15 years. It is not like it used to be lol. If Alpo tried rolling through here 15 years ago it would be a rap for him.

Ya bro no one ***** with the Russians lol. I heard stories about them and even the most gutter dudes out here know not to **** with them lol. Nah I heard that one actually lol. Terror Squad doesnt play. They are a bunch of wild puerto ricans from the BX lol. You don't **** with them either. I am with you on that. NYC changed big time over the last 10-15 years. It is not like it used to be lol. If Alpo tried rolling through here 15 years ago it would be a rap for him.

That’s what I’m saying...I’m not gonna get into anything but we had rules. The Russians, Albanians, cartels...no rules.

I’m 37 now been away for 12/13 years...cannot imagine

Advertisement
Back