Gilbert Frierson v. Booker T.

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
To switch it up a bit from Heritage Watch '18, check out Gilbert Frierson's highlights against Booker T.

Word is he's making an very good first impression in Coral Gables.

[HUDL]video/3/4798941/5a4e028106611126f02392e1[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Great stuff. The ceiling is high with this kid. Championship type of SFLA player.

Last edited:
One of my fav signees. Think he can play CB here but he would a freak of a FS. Can’t wait to see what he does this season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our secondary is going to be a mfing problem. And if we get the last 2 pieces ohhLAWWD!!
Gil’s is the truth and might end up legendary. People talk about catch radius what about Gil’s smack down radius. Long *** arms.

Exactly the kinda player Miami needs...a defensive player with offensive attributes..wouldn't surprise me to see this kid join the list of former great hurricanes safties who's lineage is only matched by 1 other school. Miami's list of dominating safeties is top 2 in all of cfb history.

Frierson just blew by people on that second kick return. Where was the vaunted BTW speed? ... Loved the way he disguised his blitz, as I'm sure Diaz did as well. Kid likes to lay the wood.

Advertisement
Why is everyone so down on Blades?

Because the STA staff only rotated him in, favoring Samuel and the other CB, so everyone thinks he's a camp warrior. Which is silly, since Blades was one of the top players during the all-star practice and made a starter. And the STA staff of today is not the quality STA staff we used to know from previous years, IMHO.

People hate for no reason, I believe DMoney stated something about him not starting at sta for whatever reason. Regardless at all the camps he balled when going against the best receivers in the country. The tools are clearly there

Advertisement

Because the STA staff only rotated him in, favoring Samuel and the other CB, so everyone thinks he's a camp warrior. Which is silly, since Blades was one of the top players during the all-star practice and made a starter. And the STA staff of today is not the quality STA staff we used to know from previous years, IMHO.

But if he went elsewhere he would be the next Sean Taylor we were losing lol

Scored two touchdowns and threw up The U. My man.

I want his orange starter jacket from early signing day.

Frierson is a better prospect than Jobe was for us and seems way undervalued nationally IMO

6’-6’1” who’s long, athletic, playmaker, physically developed. Lots of potential

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back